gamble.gamble.and aaaaa gamble.....headed straight to the slaughter house

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU PROFIT IN SPORTS CAPPING!!!GOOD LUCK THOUGH

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cohbull View Post
    AZ/FLA over 9.5
    PHI/WAS under 8.5
    COL/SD under 9
    Only thing I noticed is the AZ/Fla OVER..
    I had that marked as UNDER.. If my monkey is still w/ me.. Then you loose your AZ / Fla cause I didn't bet it and you loose your PHI/WAS cause I bet on that. So Pray that I'm on tonight cause I go in streaks.. Both wins and loses. haha.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    Only thing I noticed is the AZ/Fla OVER..
    I had that marked as UNDER.. If my monkey is still w/ me.. Then you loose your AZ / Fla cause I didn't bet it and you loose your PHI/WAS cause I bet on that. So Pray that I'm on tonight cause I go in streaks.. Both wins and loses. haha.
    like i said above

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is wagering less to make more , is good strategy to do this each and every night , big nights happen if you stick with it and never pull out , but also alot of minus $ nights . The big nights have to outweigh the trying to call heads 3 times in a row . If you lost 10 grand on a game brad then you are not in same class and of course you would always want to do single wagers with big bank , is ez to be right on single wagers , but other people want big fix big payout right then rhight now for lesser money on the line . Not speaking for myself is just common sense .

bradleysnyder

hey dummy,when you have 50 to bet with,10 is only 20%.i lost 20%.still have 80% remaining....RARELY WOULD I BET 10K..CAUSE THATS WHEN YOU LOSE.LOL

EJandV

the most iffy one to me is your under on phils game ie the blowout would hurt the unders chances . over in hot fla looks okay but marlins is not hitters park the announcers always talk about how it is not hitter friendly , under in sd a classic pitchers park is okay worth a shot . I like wagering the team more than the o/u personally but is worth a shot .

bradleysnyder

When I Made That Bet I Had 50,which Went Down To 40........now I Have 70,but I Have Only Cashed 2 Out In The Last Month.ALMOST DOUBLED MY MONEY SINCE THAT,BUT YOU WILL SEE NO BETS LIKE THAT....NOT VERY OFTEN

EJandV

You calling me dummy makes you off in the head is like Jordan insulting pippen we can make u jordan since you seem to need that , you are not for real to type in such a manner to me , why ?????????? You be drinking dont u dog . Am clean as a whistle here am always 100% clear headed in my being , why do you rebel so much ?

bradleysnyder

Hahahaha.good Laughs

EJandV

You a wild dude man . )