Thursday plays... Lookin at...

KC +108

St. Louis +110

Yankees -144

Braves -150

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

KC should win a game sooner or later, right.

wainwright better numbers than bush all around looking for the broom I see

mussina over verlander, yanks better get the bats warmed up 0-2 vs him although he isn't the same as last year but 2 NYY games 3 runs, what happened to their 17+ run games from a week ago giambi comes back and nothing from him, I guess he needs the juice

lincecum could smoke or get smoked iffy game I rather take the odds than give them since SF has not been hammered either game, atlanta keeps getting them lucky 4 run innings

good luck A51S I hope you hit 4-0 tomorrow if you play 4

AC1318

NYY might not be as bad as I thought

many detroit players are ailing flu like symptoms unless it is bullShit

verlander included

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

their sick? im happy i read this thread cuz i have my picks in rite now, but mayb i wont? i think rjt was the one who said the over to which i liked, but mayb i wont do that either if players r sick but again i still dn thanks for the heads up ac where did u see that?

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    their sick? im happy i read this thread cuz i have my picks in rite now, but mayb i wont? i think rjt was the one who said the over to which i liked, but mayb i wont do that either if players r sick but again i still dn thanks for the heads up ac where did u see that?
    espn.com

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your Cardinals play Steve.

BOL to you

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    KC +108

St. Louis +110

Yankees -144

Braves -150
    Just logging on.. Didn't get time to bet the cardinals but good luck to everyone who did.. I'm scratching the yankees pick cause I'm a tigers fan and just wanna see detroit win. So my only plays are: KC -105 and atlanta -135.. Get in on KC early cause the line is gonna get more expensive later and wait for atlanta cause that line is getting cheaper.. Good luck everyone Will post stats for my 2 plays later..

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

I would personally stay away from KC. The only thought would be they are due. I saw the game last night and it was the worst display of baseball I have seen in a very long time. They struck out 14 times against what I would call very average pitching. The only runs they scored were off errors and its been that way for quite a few games. They are playing very bad baseball right now. Just my opinion, but I would not play this game.

LordSpoon
    LordSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

im looking at Kansas City for a win tommarow, not so sure about today.