whitemoe
    whitemoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a question.

I made a 4 teams parlay this morning which Atlanta/SF was included. The pitcher for SF was supposed to be Atchison. After I confirmed the wager, SF changed the pitcher, it's Correia while the original wager mentioned Atchison must pitch. So is it void and drops to a 3 team parlay instead of 4? Thanks in advance.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Correct. If you listed both Smoltz and Atchison, that play is voided and your 4-team parlay becomes a 3-teamer.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by whitemoe View Post
    I made a 4 teams parlay this morning which Atlanta/SF was included. The pitcher for SF was supposed to be Atchison. After I confirmed the wager, SF changed the pitcher, it's Correia while the original wager mentioned Atchison must pitch. So is it void and drops to a 3 team parlay instead of 4? Thanks in advance.
    U could have avoided this if u had the game as action. It still would have been a 4 team parlay but of course the odds would have changed too. And looking at my Books odds , it would have only moved 10 ppoints.
    Top of the 9th there in that game. 1 out and men on the corners with the heart of the line up at bat. Lucky it was voided cause it's going to come down to this.