EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The O-Holes

I know AC is leaning to BAL on Monday. I'm not leaning, I'm biting it and taking it. It's a sucker bet for sure because the Baltimore bullpen likely will blow any good start that Guthrie could produce, but it's got a chance. Guthrie has been on the hill twice for BAL wins vs. NY this season and although NY has won both of Wang's BAL starts, the O's scored alot in both games. Yanks need one clunker sprinkled in somewhere. Why not today! The price is right b*tch!

Wang probably pitches a shutout.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as I like to bet dogs and all Mr.Eagles. I just can't pull the trigger on the O's tomorrow at all. In fact I like the Yankees in this game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I can see where your coming from on the value stand point, but I'm not touching this game.

Good luck EP36.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wang has been having trouble keeping the ball down lately and Baltimore is definitely a different team with Tejada and Mora available. There is value right now but if the price gets even better I will jump in also.

EaglesPhan36

I am officially on board at +220. Regret has already set in.

bigboydan

Both Guthrie and Wang looked horrible tonight. In fact I don't think Guthrie made it threw the first 5 innings of the game actually.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Both Guthrie and Wang looked horrible tonight. In fact I don't think Guthrie made it threw the first 5 innings of the game actually.
    he got the run support early but you know what happened

bigboydan

I seen this play and thought you guys were dead for sure:

Redman singled to shallow center, Mora out at home, Redman to second advancing on throw.

but it looks like the O's tied it up for you guys.

EaglesPhan36

And then the O's bullpen did their thing. They lost because Bradford hit Cabrera which opened up that whole 9th inning. I knew BAL had to take a lead in the 9th to have a shot. As soon as it was left at 6-6, the Yankees were easy pickins for the win.