wash
    col
    tex

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl sir

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Nats are garbage here . The D-Backs are in transtion from people thinkin nothing special to actual make post season team . D-Backs best pitcher , team has all the confidence in the world doing great , at home , saturday night they stay true > conversely the Nats are on the other side of the country eating hotel food poisoned by the drunk late night janitor , lol , seriously nats are crap , they r just there and fit tooooo nicely to be ONE SIMPLE AZZ TEAM TO GO INTO THE TRYING TO AVOID THE SWEEP CATEGORY COME SUNDAY . Is already written on top of my sunday game schedule >>>> it says teams trying to avoid sweep > Nats . straight up man .

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

So wow I am backing a -230 on fire 1st place fav at home with # 1 starter , yeah wow . - 1.5 was -110 , up to -120 , -230 now up to -250 , ridiculous . I understand people looking for value with big + $ returns , just wont happen here . Is -1.5 gonna be $ ? I dont like being greedy as a rule . I have D-Backs straight . Why ? Because some kind of $ return is better than no return . pound this into your head >>> an (x) is an (X) is an X = no $ A check is a check is a check . No check symbol on here to make it something profound to copy on my tombstone