EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

My $ plays for sat were

Cards over 8.5 , Brew +1.5 , , Phils over 11 , Mets , DiamondBacks . In AL : R-Sox , Indians , Rangers over 11 , Tigers , Angels . These 10 are my first hailmary for $ 3 . Tigers Mets will be sweet combo for sat , they were big lemon combo now tonight they cash . Phils game should be slugfest . I have always like the over when Lowe starts esp on road . Brew put win streak together Astros wont stop that but if they lose its a one run game , love suppan . Webb has cost me alot so far this year needing that last pick on five 10 teamers the late night game was june 22nd was Os at Webb , Os crushed them 7 - 1 , have hit with Webb some but always have to reflect back to the big lemon day when that guy starts for a gutcheck , that $buster game Chad tracy made 2 erros in the 1st inn to sabatage my $ . R-Sox was no brainer , staying with my indians brainstorm so staying with tribe here , I also like the Indians game to be over 10 , Rangers over 11 no brainer , Angels to me no brainer . This piece looks mumbo jumboish like but not trying to go in depth about too much ,just a keep it simple >> these 10 could fly to 10 - 0 .

EJandV

over 8.5 crashes and burns with sweet over the wall catch taking away 2 run homer . okay . Here are some 3 teamers I clicked : Mets Tigs D-Backs . Mets Tigers Angels . AL only : Tigers Rang over 11 Angels . 2 best : D-Backs Angels .

EJandV

hmm seems now the Mets may not even make the postseason , which goes to the 1 team out repeat theory with the new blood entering . These underachievers need something and I cant see Pedro being the fix but I predicted he would be a factor , now I think they may not even make the playoffs . Sick !!!