curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Big Play Today

Some crackhead complained about me calling this a red alert play. I guess he has gender identity issues and red is too close to pink <wink wink>.

Anyway, my big bet today is:
    Arizona / Washington UNDER 10

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keeping the faith. I'm in w/ you.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

My first instinct said over all day in the desert or in this case dessert for ariz lovers and plenty of souviners in the stands . What is the temp and humidity ? If its hot as hell you really can ball up the stats paper here . Chico lost the man . I am intrigued by your best pick . If you came up with this by adding # s together , omg . I see how your calculator came up with this by the numbers honestly . I can remember off the top of my head a game Livan pitched at the Nats and the umpire was squeezing him or at least thats how Livan was acting out , calling what he thought were strikes balls , and he did horrible , yeah I had him , it was like it was Livan fixing the game or the home plate umpire , was pretty wild and sad if you had zona . How to forsee something like this happening ? Guess you cant . Yeah it applies to every game always . Conclusion : over and under in a hot azz park with a distinct fav is by no means a best pick of the day with old ass pitcher going . Breakdown of why distinct fav can be lemon job and in turn go over the total because theres good plus money to be made by the dog winning , by _______________ conspiracy theory on the surface but just info from my experiences and whats in my heart , sorry if that is offensive to any purists , whatever a purist is . So ? just pick the winner.

AJ
    AJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was leaning that way as wel... under in the arizona game

AJ