pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

How Bad are Minnesota's Bats ????

One good game in over a week, and being NO HIT by one of worst pitchers in baseball.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Davies has always been the kind of guy who pitches a great game once every 7 or 8 starts (see also: Kip Wells). I have Minnesota solidly myself, and they may still pull it out, although it's not looking good cause KC's pen is good and Minnesota is not the kind of team that can force the issue against good pitching, they really need to have opportunities handed to them. But I'm not wondering what happened here, Davies has done this before.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Tell me about it, I got Minny. Davies is really that bad.....so whats that say about the Twins. You can't blame Garza here if they flame out. I think Davies had them hitless through 3.....pathetic. It's only a one run game but.......

I guess Dodger backers over the last week or two could relate.....those boys couldn't hit there way out of a paper bag right now.

pokernut9999

2 on 3-2 count and swings at ball 4. UMMM all the others K'S with bat on shoulder. Is the fix on here !!! LOL

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Not sure if I would call Davies one of the worst pitchers in the League. Inconsistent yes, but he has some pretty good stuff. He needs to elminate "the big inning" and I think he will become a quality starter. Good luck on the finish although the Royals bullpen has been lights out with leads this year.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cuddyer with the Golden Sombrero. He should rebate my money for that great performance.

pokernut9999

he was in on the fix, what are sports coming to. LOL

I was so fixated on Davies numbers, should have looked harder at Minn bats. Take away last nights game.
    25 run in 10 games. 0-11-1-0-1-3-2 last 6. horrible

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Soria has got to be one of the best young pitchers in the game at this point. I think the Royals are paying him league minimum. He has only allowed 3 runs since May 22nd. That is the difference between Dayton Moore and that smuck Allard Baird.