goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Trades are done. Here are your World Series contenders. Padres, Mets and White Sox

That’s it. Don’t waste your money on any other team futures because you’ll be flushing your hard earned money away. Now, remember before you post below about any teams not on my list, you’re wrong so save yourself the embarrassment like many others had fading my Bucks prediction or my Canadiens predictions.
    This is me trying to help the forum again because I’m a stand up guy even though JJ only rewards political threads in his sports betting forum. As we close in on the season I’ll narrow this list down to one.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

I've got the white Sox.. I want to see Tony get the last laugh.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Eh, Mets not so much. I think the Braves upgraded with Rosario and Duvall. I realize Baez is big but if Degrom isn’t healthy, they are not contenders. Dodgers will be there.

White sox are insane good with adding kimbrel. They are deadly with him and Liam at the back end of bullpen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Giants vs Yanks world series

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mets have ZERO shot

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Eh, Mets not so much. I think the Braves upgraded with Rosario and Duvall. I realize Baez is big but if Degrom isn’t healthy, they are not contenders. Dodgers will be there.

White sox are insane good with adding kimbrel. They are deadly with him and Liam at the back end of bullpen.
    Here’s my thoughts with the Mets and why I think they are still contenders. Let’s say Degrom comes back healthy then Carrasco and then they get lucky and get Noah for something at the end. Now you add Lindor back, Baez and the right type of contact hitters(McNeil, conforto) not to mention if Pete can get hot I think there’s potential there.
    Now keep in mind I still like the other two as well I’m still trying to figure out which of the three are going to take it

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Here’s my thoughts with the Mets and why I think they are still contenders. Let’s say Degrom comes back healthy then Carrasco and then they get lucky and get Noah for something at the end. Now you add Lindor back, Baez and the right type of contact hitters(McNeil, conforto) not to mention if Pete can get hot I think there’s potential there.
    Now keep in mind I still like the other two as well I’m still trying to figure out which of the three are going to take it
    I really like what the Braves did. The problem was depth in their lineup. Once you got past first 4 guys, they were terrible. But after adding Duvall and Rosario, that changes. Also getting a quality closer.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I really like what the Braves did. The problem was depth in their lineup. Once you got past first 4 guys, they were terrible. But after adding Duvall and Rosario, that changes. Also getting a quality closer.
    I’m a Braves fan to be honest and I would love to homer root for them but I just don’t see it. I think they don’t have enough lineup protection around Freddie and they really let their bullpen go at the end of last year

vitterd

I’m a Braves fan to be honest and I would love to homer root for them but I just don’t see it. I think they don’t have enough lineup protection around Freddie and they really let their bullpen go at the end of last year
    Could be. That division is a mess though and could be had with one solid spurt over last 60 games

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

That’s it. Don’t waste your money on any other team futures because you’ll be flushing your hard earned money away. Now, remember before you post below about any teams not on my list, you’re wrong so save yourself the embarrassment like many others had fading my Bucks prediction or my Canadiens predictions.
    This is me trying to help the forum again because I’m a stand up guy even though JJ only rewards political threads in his sports betting forum. As we close in on the season I’ll narrow this list down to one.
    I picked the White Sox in March and I'm staying with them.
    Don't sleep on Milwaukee.

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Baez is a bum

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

G
    iants /​A's
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

goduke

Don’t really need to drag this out any further I took White Sox to win the World Series at +675 for 10k today. The rest of those teams have nothing left. Good luck to anyone who comes along!

jjgold

Mets ended up worst team in baseball

Tampa , Yanks and Houston -20,000 to get there

Dodgers or SF

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

LAD vs NYY (West Coast/East Coast series)

jjgold

Possible jerky

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Possible jerky
    It’s the year of the Chalk.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 182

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    LAD vs NYY (West Coast/East Coast series)
    That is like tha lakers nets finals in nba

not gonna happened

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    That is like tha lakers nets finals in nba

not gonna happened
    The books I play @ I can’t even bet on that prop or parlay the two teams to make it to the series right now. Bookmaker, Heritage, Betonline no options.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25450

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mets ended up worst team in baseball

Tampa , Yanks and Houston -20,000 to get there

Dodgers or SF
    Padres terrible. 2-12 last 14.
    Homers betting them are getting killed with the juice.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Take the dodgers. How many times in row do they have to make the world series until you see how good they are.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Don’t really need to drag this out any further I took White Sox to win the World Series at +675 for 10k today. The rest of those teams have nothing left. Good luck to anyone who comes along!

jjgold

White soxs are terrible too

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 967

Duke, any of your haters take you up on your offer?

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

LA Dodgers/ NY Yankees
    world series

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

The books I play @ I can’t even bet on that prop or parlay the two teams to make it to the series right now. Bookmaker, Heritage, Betonline no options.
    MJ will you take my action on Yankees/Dodgers World Series ?

+900 odds for 220/2000 (payout slightly rounded up)

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Duke, any of your haters take you up on your offer?
    No, it’s ok though I let it go. I’m just going to try and hit this White Sox future that’ll be better
    Last edited by goduke; 08-28-21 at 01:48 AM.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Take the dodgers. How many times in row do they have to make the world series until you see how good they are.
    This is for World Series winner. They’ve only won 1 out of three when they got there I’ll pass on those odds

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Not bad predictions given the fact they were in July. Yankees look like they can’t be stopped though. That lineup is deep. If they can get even mediocre pitching outside of Cole it’s a wrap in the A.L.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Not bad predictions given the fact they were in July. Yankees look like they can’t be stopped though. That lineup is deep. If they can get even mediocre pitching outside of Cole it’s a wrap in the A.L.
    Yeah I didn’t lock anything in at the beginning I was just putting it out there because I really didn’t see a few of the teams that were doing well. That being said I thought it was going to take longer to choose between the teams but the Mets crumbled and the padres just can’t beat good teams so I decided to jump on the White Sox now before it fell anymore.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 967

No, it’s ok though I let it go. I’m just going to try and hit this White Sox future that’ll be better
    Good call. Not worth the headache. Good luck on your play.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Wow, already buried in August

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Wow, already buried in August
    I guess you’re assuming it’s going to lose by this comment. Feel free to post your bet fading it with a different team

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

This is for World Series winner. They’ve only won 1 out of three when they got there I’ll pass on those odds
    Ok so when they make it again you could hedge by taking the opponent in the world series. Why not do a smart bet instead of losing all the others.

12 Last