area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey everyone...

Just got back from vacation after some huge wins.. Time to get back to business.. Seems like things are a little different on this board with people challenging each other.. Not a bad idea.. A good way to see who can make money and who can't. I got some good picks for today. This is where my money is going.. Good luck everyone

Mets -105

Cubs -103

Yankees -119

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

With you on the Cubs. Good luck.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

good luck

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

against you on your Mets play Steve.

saints42
    saints42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you are right on the Mets. Got them big

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by saints42 View Post
    Hope you are right on the Mets. Got them big
    Good luck saints.. As with any bet, nothing is guaranteed. The betting public is pretty much split on this game. I took the mets because I think they'll play hard because obviously they don't want the braves to gain any more ground on them and Hernandez is 3-1 2.88 ERA in six career starts against the braves with the only defeat coming in his very first outing against the braves way back in April of 1998. Also, Hernandez is 3-0 with a 2.48 ERA his last 3 starts since the all star break.

mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm going heavy on the Braves. Their rejuvenated lineup and Smoltz on the mound leaves me with this easy pick. Good luck though!!!!!!

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by mastercapper View Post
    I'm going heavy on the Braves. Their rejuvenated lineup and Smoltz on the mound leaves me with this easy pick. Good luck though!!!!!!

Same here. I cashed with the Braves last night and see an even bigger reason to play them tonight. Mark Texsheira is over due for another HR and Smoltz 6th best pitcher in the National league with a 3.04 ERA is coming off a two game losing streak with 5 days rest.

Atlanta and Over is my play.