trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trifectabx Vs. Pokernut

People WHAT you think?? MY over / Under VS. Pokernuts ML..
    Just for fun. You have been good w/ your ML and I've been good w/ my Over / under. I'm sure people would like to see this.. At best they can be picking winners between our picks. I say start today and last ti'll sunday. You can't use fav -140. You have to use RL on those. What you think??.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I say you both should compete but the loser must leave SBR forever. Death match.

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    I say you both should compete but the loser must leave SBR forever. Death match.
    Unless you guys don't want us here.. I say for fun. I'm not one who will challenge and put a person to that position. It's a friendly challenge. I just thought it would be fun.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

for what to come back under another name, what a joke

I never seen so much bullShit in one sport thread than this baseball one.

first I think someone should establish themselves as a consistent winner, before they attempt to throw someone off the forum.

I am sorry to those who have a 3 night win or 2 week win but that doesn't cut it, aside from the fact I see some newer posters that are really mouthy MotherFvckers to some people who been posting here a long time. Not to mention that over that time have made positive profit for themselves and most likely some others.

Do what you people want.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post

first I think someone should establish themselves as a consistent winner, before they attempt to throw someone off the forum.

I am sorry to those who have a 3 night win or 2 week win but that doesn't cut it, aside from the fact I see some newer posters that are really mouthy MotherFvckers to some people who been posting here a long time. Not to mention that over that time have made positive profit for themselves and most likely some others.

Do what you people want.
    If you are speaking about me, my MLB bankroll is ten times what is was when I started in 2007. As far as throwing people out of the forum goes, the only other guy I challenged called one of my picks trash so I said if my team wins, he has to leave. He accepted, my team won, he left or so I think he did.

AC1318

If you are speaking about me, my MLB bankroll is ten times what is was when I started in 2007. As far as throwing people out of the forum goes, the only other guy I challenged called one of my picks trash so I said if my team wins, he has to leave. He accepted, my team won, he left or so I think he did.
    If I was talking to you I would say Bateman Patrick

I am talking in general as I don't know who is who or how many are who. get it.
    Last edited by AC1318; 08-08-07 at 11:35 AM.

AC1318

I was gone 3 days and see 12 new people on the forum.

The thing is many of them write like previous posters, and have the same attitude.

I was told never to assume things but must assume that some new are some old under new alias
    Last edited by AC1318; 08-08-07 at 11:34 AM.

trifectabx

If I was talking to you I would say Bateman Patrick
    So, you must be talking about me?? Where did you see in my post that I challenge someone to be thrown off this forum? AND where did you see in my post that I claim to be the Sh*t? All I said was my Over / under has been good and Pokernuts ML since he has joined has faired well.

BatemanPatrickl

I was gone 3 days and see 12 new people on the forum.

The thing is many of them write like previous posters, and have the same attitude.

I was told never to assume things but must assume that some new are some old under new alias
    One is probably MJFTheGenius...No honor in kids today...

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    So, you must be talking about me?? Where did you see in my post that I challenge someone to be thrown off this forum? AND where did you see in my post that I claim to be the Sh*t? All I said was my Over / under has been good and Pokernuts ML since he has joined has faired well.
    well if you didn't challenge anyone to be thrown off then I guess I am not talking about you either

Since you answered your own question doesn't your post seem stupid now.

again speaking in general

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never been on this forum before so I hope your not talking about me. I posted 4 days in a row what I thought were locks and was bashed all day the first 2 days. Now that my picks won 4 days in a row no bashing. I for one have made comments, no name calling but some of these value picks have no merit. Picking teams because of price not with any logic on how they can win is down right stupid. No logic can be be made picking kc vs yanks 3 days in a row with the 2 teams history. I was bashed saying no value Yanks rl -140 vs davies and KC. Davies was awful in NL, if you cant pitch in NL you are not going to pitch vs Yanks in yankee stadium. I will take that bet all day forever. I have bet sports for 30 years and learned long ago the best advice ever. Write down all your picks and see where you win and where you lose. Many trends will show up. I use this basis and it works well. If you can always bet dogs and win power to you. In 2 weeks I have yet to see winning dogs picked. I will pass judgement for another 2 weeks. By then if no winners I will assume your dogs are busting your bankroll.

And to answer your question trifecta , sure a friendly match would be fun. Just tell me the rules.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    I have never been on this forum before so I hope your not talking about me. I posted 4 days in a row what I thought were locks and was bashed all day the first 2 days. Now that my picks won 4 days in a row no bashing. I for one have made comments, no name calling but some of these value picks have no merit. Picking teams because of price not with any logic on how they can win is down right stupid. No logic can be be made picking kc vs yanks 3 days in a row with the 2 teams history. I was bashed saying no value Yanks rl -140 vs davies and KC. Davies was awful in NL, if you cant pitch in NL you are not going to pitch vs Yanks in yankee stadium. I will take that bet all day forever. I have bet sports for 30 years and learned long ago the best advice ever. Write down all your picks and see where you win and where you lose. Many trends will show up. I use this basis and it works well. If you can always bet dogs and win power to you. In 2 weeks I have yet to see winning dogs picked. I will pass judgement for another 2 weeks. By then if no winners I will assume your dogs are busting your bankroll.

And to answer your question trifecta , sure a friendly match would be fun. Just tell me the rules.
    Did you not see everyone picking the Pirates, Nationals and Royals yesterday?

pokernut9999

Royals yes and my reply on that game was under. And I also picked NATS so no picks on Pitt , must have overlooked them.

AC1318

I suggest you back log the threads

and yes I mean you

pokernut9999

I just found the only guy that picked Pirates. The guy that picked every game LOL . Read my reply to his picks (You will be lucky to pick 6 or 7) You dont have to count them (of course he hit 6)

pokernut9999

Show me threads in question, dont feel like scanning them all.
    Losing makes people be rude and irritable so I will excuse your sarcasm.

BatemanPatrickl

I picked the Pirates but did not post the pick here. I can post my day old scorecard if you like. Point is, people who pick dogs have reasons.

pokernut9999

All i am saying is dog pickers the last 2 weeks I have been on here are losing. And I like I said I will give it 2 more weeks to pass judgement. Talking about posted picks. I am like 12-1 on yankee picks but only posted them once. Just going by posted picks sorry !!

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

The last week has been pretty bad for dogs but that is certainly not a scientific sample. Yeah the Yankees have been winning a lot lately but how about early in the year when they were consistently -170+ and had a losing record? Where were you then?

And by the way, winning cappers don't pick dogs for the hell of it. They pick the few dogs of value that they think have a legitimate chance at winning.
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 08-08-07 at 01:15 PM.

pokernut9999

All you dog pickers are getting irritable. Take a few days off, the money you are losing is making you guys edgy.
    And no I was not on them early

trifectabx

All you dog pickers are getting irritable. Take a few days off, the money you are losing is making you guys edgy.
    LOL..

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Irritable? Not at all. I just find it funny that a 4 day win streak and a supposed 2 week sample somehow makes you think you've got it all figured out. Go ahead and keep betting your big favorites, though. You'll learn your lesson just like all the others who've come and gone from this forum.

pokernut9999

read my picks SIR

atl over 3.5 even
    hous over 4 even

mets were about even
    cleve was about even

nats were a dog
    peavy at 147 is a bargain
    kc under even

never laid -150 on any yanks picks

get over it SIR

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do what you people want.
    Ahhh, this is just too fukkn funny. Everyone challenging each other. A new thread with new participants! This is like Reality TV but with more trash talking here. The concept is actually good and the mods should take over and organize it. But instead of a death match (where someone leaves), they should offer a prize....like the monthly MLB Handicapping Contest. Loser forks over a prize from MLB.com. Since everyone is good at making picks and making loot, put your mouth where your increased bankroll is. LAy out a $500 prize bounty
    Last edited by JAHgger4noz; 08-08-07 at 03:10 PM.

pokernut9999

2 more winners picked here and posted.

Col -119
    Col over 4.5

Sorry guys

trifectabx

2 more winners picked here and posted.

Col -119
    Col over 4.5

Sorry guys
    Pokernut STOP trying to get the OLDtimers mad.. YOU pick too much FAVORITE... You'll see, you will burn all your money.. LOL. Keep up the good picks.

BatemanPatrickl

Pokernut STOP trying to get the OLDtimers mad.. YOU pick too much FAVORITE... You'll see, you will burn all your money.. LOL. Keep up the good picks.

AC1318

many people road strictly winners jock for a couple days until he got smashed

sorry strictly

AC1318

pokernut might be an old timer himself, he stated he has been playing 30 years.

I am only 30 myself

my thing is this pokernut you made a statement that dog players won't win. I know someone who has been playing MLB since 6/18 for 6000 a game and is up over 225,000 also his picks are on this forum so you can look them up if you like.

AC1318

On occasion winning gives people a big head and think they are better than they actually are, in any case I hope you keep winning but I do think you are funny.

BatemanPatrickl

pokernut might be an old timer himself, he stated he has been playing 30 years.

I am only 30 myself

my thing is this pokernut you made a statement that dog players won't win. I know someone who has been playing MLB since 6/18 for 6000 a game and is up over 225,000 also his picks are on this forum so you can look them up if you like.
    JJ GOLD???

AC1318

JJ GOLD???
    who is jj gold ?

BatemanPatrickl

who is jj gold ?
    Hank webber. Who is the poster that bets 6K a game and posts at SBR?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

What is happening to this forum?

Take this crap to the private zone.

pokernut9999

My statement was reference to last week. Everyone picking KC VALUE against Yankees. when a team is 1-18 on the road vs a better team , there is no value at +240. So those backers went 0-3 , same backers took Toronto last 2 games, they are now 0-5. Smart logic follows hot teams and bets against slumping teams. When someone states a reason they like a dog other than price I will listen.

Tonight I would take KC +190 for value because I see a chance of winning along with price.

1. KC 5 straight wins at home
    2. Minnesota slumping
    3. Minnesota not hitting
    4. Santana mad at management

does this mean they will win (N0)

but I am taking a small shot with them.

Been betting longer than you have been alive kid so you might listen and watch before you pass judgement.

12 Last