EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 8/8

Big winner yesterday....2-1 +6.88 units. Got 3 today:

Atlanta -102.....I think the Braves are riding a wave right now. It would not be surprising at all to me if the Braves swept this series. They seem very confident and have the pieces in place to make a run for the wildcard. Smoltz is a gamer and will not disappoint. The question is whether the Braves can score runs off the resurgent El Puque. I'm betting the Braves do score 5 or more tonight. We shall see. 1.02 units to win 1 unit.

Pittsburgh +127.....I will be looking to fade the D'Backs as much as I possibly can for the remainder of the year. Pirates won last night and I think they can do it again tonight. BH Kim has been bouncing around everywhere this year. I don't know if his 2nd stint as a D'Back will be any better than his 1st. Maholm isn't very good in my opinion but I think the Pirates score tonight in bunches. 1 unit to win 1.27 units.

Baltimore -106.....Guthrie can be very, very good at times. But this is more of a Seattle fade than anything. If Felix Hernandez is a staff ace, then I'm Superman. This guy is, in my opinion, way overhyped. Seattle made a big mistake not going out and trying to bulk up their starting rotation by the trade deadline. I think O's score 5 or more tonight and, combine that with a good outing out of Guthrie, this one is a winner. 1.06 units to win 1 unit.

Good luck to everyone today.

E

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job yesterday!

I like ATL also today.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

sir,i do not like the pirates to win 2 in a row in az.im not playing az for very much,but thats not a good game to be betting on.i would have to side with az at home though.I LIKE THE O'S PICK.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by EBone View Post
    Big winner yesterday....2-1 +6.88 units. Got 3 today:

Atlanta -102.....I think the Braves are riding a wave right now. It would not be surprising at all to me if the Braves swept this series. They seem very confident and have the pieces in place to make a run for the wildcard. Smoltz is a gamer and will not disappoint. The question is whether the Braves can score runs off the resurgent El Puque. I'm betting the Braves do score 5 or more tonight. We shall see. 1.02 units to win 1 unit.

Pittsburgh +127.....I will be looking to fade the D'Backs as much as I possibly can for the remainder of the year. Pirates won last night and I think they can do it again tonight. BH Kim has been bouncing around everywhere this year. I don't know if his 2nd stint as a D'Back will be any better than his 1st. Maholm isn't very good in my opinion but I think the Pirates score tonight in bunches. 1 unit to win 1.27 units.

Baltimore -106.....Guthrie can be very, very good at times. But this is more of a Seattle fade than anything. If Felix Hernandez is a staff ace, then I'm Superman. This guy is, in my opinion, way overhyped. Seattle made a big mistake not going out and trying to bulk up their starting rotation by the trade deadline. I think O's score 5 or more tonight and, combine that with a good outing out of Guthrie, this one is a winner. 1.06 units to win 1 unit.

Good luck to everyone today.

E
    I am liking your BRAVES pick Mr. Bone!

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    sir,i do not like the pirates to win 2 in a row in az.im not playing az for very much,but thats not a good game to be betting on.i would have to side with az at home though.I LIKE THE O'S PICK.
    bradley,

Differing opinions are what make the world go round. I understand that betting the Pirates to win 2 in a row should make anyone queezy. I just think that AZ is due for a fall. I will be betting against them anytime it is viable for the rest of the season. AZ could very well win tonight. I, however, still perceive value in betting the Pirates even at this lower return rate.

E

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Good luck today E.

I was leaning toward the Braves last night until the pitching change.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might be in the minority with you, but I like that PIT play. Arizona has not been great vs. lefties and Maholm has quietly been pretty effective in his last 10 starts. He should at least keep them in the game.