EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Best 7

In the NL : Phils , Reds over 9.5 , Mets , D-Backs . In the AL - Mariners Tigs Yanks over 10 .

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was liking the reds over myself sir.

mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Yanks UNDER. These guys have only gone over 10 runs once this year.

EJandV

I see each starter giving up at least 4 runs and thats low end. The Yanks bullpen is really a ooohhh no they not bringing him in are they , alot . Yeah Marc nice on the trend , too many comments on that piece to not confuse myself so lets just say after tonight it will say 7 of 9 . Is only 10 on thegreek, 10.5 other books . That says alot there . Thinking of vintage clemens would lean under but he is preeetty old now . I still love Clemens , is a beast no matter what he does now .

EJandV

The Dodgers and I dont get along , for a long time now . Dodgers are hard to figure . Best closer in baseball will give them that .

RichieRich07
    RichieRich07's Avatar Become A Pro!

any advice on the best under play for the day

tullamore
    tullamore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich07 View Post
    any advice on the best under play for the day
    I leaning towards the KC MINNY under 9. Baker has pitched outstanding against the Royals this year. Davies scares me but he has pitched decent the last two times against the Twins.

EJandV

honestly you could play all 3 unders opposite of my 3 overs on my thread today , all single wagers and probably do okay . I think the Brew bounce back tonight and the mets winning 9 of their last 10 says stay with the hot team until they lose , is stretching it now since they are 9 - 1 in thier last 10 game yes , but I played the mets already . Time and space we are in >>>> is the last month of the reg season of mlb , a great capper can be made to look real bad in a spot like tonight , is nothing golden going on the board really , am not loving any of these matchups though I want to . Am in a trying to duck the big lemon minus $ night the tues after it was 11 - 4 fav night . A person will try and say it doesnt mean anything what the fav/dog result was last tues , that it is the here and now that matter , but I have learned that it does matter year after year . the reason a person , say a person that wagers the favs is hot for a period then cools down and even does flat out horrible is because the 11- 4 fav day or good fav run turns (like 10 - 5 dogs rule result) , like nature , a storm more or less , so have to be able to weather the storms , which would break down to a simply passing on some nights or wagering small amount to not affect your bankroll . I know you ask about an o/u , an under ? I could easily give you a big consensus under I see all over other handicapper sites . nah no under homey . As ez as it may be to find one I like cant find one in middle sept mlb . ps. (hot and cold runs work with the value seeker as well and every other strategy there is under the great sun )
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-11-07 at 03:42 PM.