Let me set the stage. I'm 77 and have been betting sports for 50 years and still don't know how to win or how to quit.my ave loss approx. 1kplus a month. Not proud, but, its entertainment and I can afford that. I like the gimmicks or the also called sucker bets. Multi-team parlays and teasers. I know I take the worst of it but its fun.
Here's the scenario:
My first baseball bet in a very long time.
4/15/215:50 PMLoss - Single Over 7.0 (-125)Seattle Mariners @ Baltimore Orioles

I was playing poker, took a cursory look at the BB, and thought 7 sounded like a
low total. I bet $100 over and went back to my game. Occasionally I would look at the
baseball scores. I saw the game was 4-2 in the seventh inning. I liked my chances.
Later it said game over in 7. I knew that baseball totals had to go 8 1/2 innings for
action. I assumed a rainout. I knew it was NO ACTION and I would get my $100. back.
WRONG! When I asked for my money I was told because it was the 2nd game of
a double header and was only scheduled for 7 innings. I never heard of such a thing.
I asked for my money back based on the fact there was no mention it was a seven inning game, or a rule change. It was at Bovada, and if you look at their published rules on baseball totals, it refers to 8 1/2 innings to be official. (see below)

Baseball Over/Under RulesIn baseball, both listed pitchers must start the game and a game must go 9 innings (or 8.5 innings if the home team is winning) for Over/Under bets to have action.I would be surprised if this only happened to me. How many casual bettor's were
aware of this obscure rule? I lose enough on the square. Just don't think I should lose (or win) this one.
5492202my Lifetime bovada points

Am I out of line?