Lost a one unit play last night with the Padres. Those 10 run innings are killers! Got 3 today:

Atlanta +133.....Gonna go big on this one as the Mets have never really run supported Ollie Perez very well plus I believe the Braves have regained some swagger with their trade deadline deals. I think it is going to come down to the Braves and Phils for the wildcard. I believe the Braves will win this series and start with a winner tonight. 5 units to win 6.65 units.

Pittsburgh +123.....Gorzelanny has been dynamite this year and I think the D'Backs are due for a letdown after the ass-whoopin' they put on the Dodgers last weekend. A very impressive sweep against the Dodgers but past seasons have indicated that teams that peak too early start a downward spiral fast. I believe that to be the case with the D'Backs. It may not start with the Pirates in this series but I believe the D'Backs are a fade for the rest of the year. 1 unit to win 1.23 units.

Boston +102.....This play actually makes me a little queezy. It made it past all my filters. I see that the betting discrepancies for Boston are gigantic. With that in mind, I'm really playing Wakefield here. He always seems to get a lot of runs from his offense and, if that trend continues tonight, BoSox should be able to get a win tonight. I think a high scoring game is likely in this game. Betting that the BoSox outslug the Angels. 1 unit to win 1.02 units.

Good luck to everyone with their plays.

E