BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Ganch/ac/razz...

Post some picks today slackers! LT is having to run this section by himself...

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Post some picks today slackers! LT is having to run this section by himself...
    Why would they bother? So many jackasses on here just want to harass anyone who actually makes picks.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Why would they bother? So many jackasses on here just want to harass anyone who actually makes picks.
    You are way off base. Most of the handicappers at SBR get along very well with each other. It's the people who brag and call names that cause the issues...

That said, your post had nothing to do with what I asked.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

The two plays I'd say I'm liking the most as of right now are the KC ML -105 and Oak/Tex over 10.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    The two plays I'd say I'm liking the most as of right now are the KC ML -105 and Oak/Tex over 10.
    yea i was looking at that KC game too...when I saw the early line last night @ -105, looked tempting! Still took them but i hate taking teams with tempting lines and on a losing skid , and also giving up lots of runs. Putting aside their TExas series from July 27-29 , they have played poorly. Good side is Bannister has been their best pitcher recently and Bonser and been Minny's worst. Dont see KC winning this series so the only game where they have a chance is Game 1. the remaining 2 will probably have them at +170 and up.
    Was also thinking about the cubbies, with MArshall pitching. Dont think Williams will repeat Wandy's performance last night but dam , not a good start for them Cubbies without their top offensive player. Another team thats struggling with wins (not as bad as KC though) but I'll chance it with the pitching match-ups. This will be Woody's 4th game pitched at home in his last 8 starts and he has 2 losses from them. And he hasnt been stelllar at home the way Rodriguez has. Houston's been struggling too and the last 3 series they played, Oswalt and Rodriguez have gotten them the wins.
    Cheering for u Ganchrow HG

PatrickSports
    PatrickSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright Ill go out on a limb with my action tonight...BTW these must win since I took a payout of everything this am except what I need for these babies, I hate to have to cancel a payout at 1 am:

Baltimore -105
    Atlanta +138
    White Sox +113
    Snakes -135
    Toronto +135

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

2-0 GHG nice

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

another great day of picks, GHG. congrats

today i took cubs, cin, ginats o 8, and laa. looks like 3/4. i never had good luck with the cubs.

yesterday i took, halo ml and under, indians, cards over 9 1/2...that was a great day.

i think boston is slumping especailly when they're playing halo at home. i am betting against the sox for two days straight :-)

i think the angels have a very good chance playing the alcs with the yankees/indians

BatemanPatrickl

GHG needs to post more picks!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    GHG needs to post more picks!
    Thanks BP. But if you say I'm too great people will start saying you're a ghost of mine.

The only one I feel confident I'll still like solidly by game time for August 8 right now is Oak/Tex over 9.5. I have a bunch of modest leans on other games, I'll post them later if I like them more solidly if you want.

BatemanPatrickl

Thanks BP. But if you say I'm too great people will start saying you're a ghost of mine.

The only one I feel confident I'll still like solidly by game time for August 8 right now is Oak/Tex over 9.5. I have a bunch of modest leans on other games, I'll post them later if I like them more solidly if you want.
    Stop tooting your own horn. I never said you were great

Seriously, I enjoy reading your picks and the insight you provide. The best thing about your picks is you never come back to them after you win and brag. Good luck today!