curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm starting a chase of NY Yankees RL -1 1/2

What do you crackheads think about doing a chase of the New York Yankees RL - 1 1/2 and the OVER in any game NY Yankees are in? Probably using a parlay.

Comments are welcome. And to all the crack addicts in the forum, no offense.

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

some books don't allow parlays if one of the bets is run line.

Lines on the yanks are starting to inflate, since they are playing better so I would advise against it.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting blindly like that would lose you money in the long run. Now if you want to do that when the pitching match-ups look in the Yanks favor where they should bash the opposition, I think selective parlay play like that could return you a tidy profit.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

How baseball works >> As soon as you start jumping on a team because they been winning that you should have been jumping on after the all star break in this case > what happens ? yeah . Go on losing streak alot of times or just lose that big game you needed to complete say 10 parlays cashing that night .One example for me was August 5th of last year the Yanks Mussina at Os Loewen cost me a beautiful night of winning parlays , Os won 5 - 0 , Yanks were favored - 220 down to -210 . The Yanks could keep ahead full steam or the Indians could pull out the canofwhupazz on em and show why they are going to win the central foo real . Dodging the lemon ,dodging the lemon, dodging the lemon is what its really all about in parlay land . I have nights in mlb where I have more than 10 one miss parlays , but when it goes right is a nice paycheck . When they play at home against the Os after clev road trip gien time frame and all first instinct says SWEEP OVER DEADBIRDS ALL DAY .

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do I like it more than making love to another man? Yes. Do I like it more than crack? No.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Do I like it more than making love to another man? Yes. Do I like it more than crack? No.
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by maritime View Post
    Lines on the yanks are starting to inflate
    That is a good thing. I like to see them get overpriced, so when the match up is right, I get a good comeback.

EJandV

Yeah I hear ya onlooker , now the Yanks losing streak has officially started at 1 , like I said above the road trip to clev , when thats over they will probably be losers of 4 in a row . Key word is ANTICIPATE , to be good at this can be profitable work . I am anticipating lil Yanks losing streak . Then they pick it up against the Os .

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Yeah I hear ya onlooker , now the Yanks losing streak has officially started at 1 , like I said above the road trip to clev , when thats over they will probably be losers of 4 in a row . Key word is ANTICIPATE , to be good at this can be profitable work . I am anticipating lil Yanks losing streak . Then they pick it up against the Os .
    as long as 1 team is consistently winning or consistently losing, there is money to be made

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Can't you honky mo fos go pat yourselves on the back in your own thread?

EJandV

Anticipating

Is no pat on my back really , trying to spread the wealth , if you already know then you know something good and would have to mean its all good . Cant pat myself until Inidans get the best of yanks and then yanks get the best of deadbirds . If I am right please pat me on the back or better yet send me some more loot dog ! Wifey needs new shoes .