LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Red Sox vs. Angels - ALCS Preview?

I personally think these are the two best teams in the American League, and that they will eventually be playing for a World Series berth.

I am picking the Red Sox to win the World Series because of their superior bullpen, fortified even more with the addition of Gagne.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

But you like the Angels tonight LT?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yes I do Patrick. I think this is s tough spot for Schilling's return, as the Angels are hitting .317 vs. right-handers at home, and they are a fantastic 35-16 at home.

See you in October though!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Halo's myself tonight LT.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Hmm, I think the under is the best way to play this game. Weaver's more than capable, and the Sox offense isn't the same on the road. I expect Schilling to throw a good game. He appears to be in better shape, and he was extremely sharp during his minor league rehab stint, throwing the ball in the mid 90s for the first time in years. Granted, it was against minor leaguers, but I think he'll pitch well tonight. These are also two of the better bullpen's in the AL, so there doesn't figure to be many runs scored in the late innings of what should be a close, competitive game.