pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOCK OF YEAR Handicapping 101

Dont laugh and you must follow along carefully. This is handicapping 101. Yesterday before the Yankees game I told my girlfriend that Arod would hit # 500 off Kyle Davies . Sure enough 1st inning (boom). Then later I said , you know Bonds will hit #755 since Arod connected today. Sure enough (boom)

I then commented that it is in the cards for Glavine to win #300 Sunday

This is a true story and for all that to happen it must follow thru. LOCK OF YEAR (METS)

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Most people refrain from even using the word, you go as far as to use the word because of a personal vision you have. Not the way I place my bets, but different strokes from different folks. Hope your bet comes in! I am on the over 9.5 - both pitchers have been less than stellar as of late and these teams can rack up some runs.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Makes perfect sense. Usually I think astrology produces locks, but I like how you use the fortune teller reference when you say it is "in the cards". Solid.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guess I don't need any other reason to take the Cubs tonight.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm was on the Mets tonight but now I'm thinking about eating the juice and overbetting Chicago.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well I am sure you guys know who I took this game..

Cubs ML and over...10

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Just what I was looking for... A thread with such insightful strategy. One guy taking a side for completely unrelated events and another one opposing him just for the sake of opposing him. I guess it can't get any more profound than that...

pokernut9999

Also had the thought of him pitching shut out and driving in the only run . LOL

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    I'll give you credit ...it looks like i am going to pay for fading you....

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop it now..you r havin me in stitches

i normally wld fade such Lock Of the Century Picks but there must always be exception to the rule right for everything to flow.

So to keep things in balance, i went for Mets and Under

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont laugh and you must follow along carefully. This is handicapping 101. Yesterday before the Yankees game I told my girlfriend that Arod would hit # 500 off Kyle Davies . Sure enough 1st inning (boom). Then later I said , you know Bonds will hit #755 since Arod connected today. Sure enough (boom)

I then commented that it is in the cards for Glavine to win #300 Sunday

This is a true story and for all that to happen it must follow thru. LOCK OF YEAR (METS)
    PLEASE next time you have another premonition POST it ASAP.. Nice call man. Congrats. OOps the game is not over yet.. But you already SAW the outcome.. LOL.

EaglesPhan36

Does this ability only work with milestone games though? If so, we may be f-ed on you being a future help. Nice call.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    . But you already SAW the outcome.. LOL.
    lol@SAW

yea pokernut, go right ahead n tell us the final score

pokernut9999

I have them all the time. Only problem is half the time I will not follow up. My girlfriend gets pissed at me. Why don't you do what you say. I did tonight !!!!

EaglesPhan36

When do we get to see pictures of your girlfriend? That's how I measure my trust in a man, does he have a hot GF or not.

LoL

pokernut9999

My high school sweetheart from 25 years ago. Just got back together 2.5 years ago.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha, you know what's funny? I knew I'd be watching Pearl Jam (live feed from attblueroom.com) tonight. As I was betting games tonight (after getting crushed yesterday), I actually admit that I factored in:
    A) Bonds and A Rod getting their milestone homers
    B) My favorite band of all time playing live in the same city as the game (Chicago) and me getting to watch it on my laptop (was going to go, but couldn't figure out what to do with the 6 month old daughter)
    C) One of my favorite pitchers from my favorite team of all time (Braves) going for Win 300

And I actually bet large on the Mets, smaller on the Over, then tied it together real small with a parlay. It's late to be posting it, but it;s amazing how things like that can influence a pick... Sometimes, the stars are aligned.