trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Power EDGE Sat. Aug.4

Had a good night yesterday.. 3 out of 4 straight bet hit and more importantly my parlay hit. Hope it continues today.

Power Edge ML
    Colorado

Over/Under 22-9-1
    Yank/KC=Over10.5
    Angls/Oak=Under8
    WhtSx/Det=Over9

My personal Parlay of the DAY.
    Yank/KC=over10.5
    WhtSx/Det=over9

Let's continue to win some money today.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not touching that Yanks game total. Hughes should provide a nice spark for the Yanks down the stretch but he's just as capable of throwing 7 shutout today as he is suffering a bout of control issues due to overthrowing, excitement, jitters, etc. That KC lineup is capable of making him pay for mistakes. I think NYY need (and should score) 8-9 runs today to make me feel good about betting Over 11 (which is what I'm finding now). Also, I think the Halos go over on that game as Blanton's splits suggest he's not a good pitcher during afternoon games. (about a run and a half higher ERA with opponents hitting .311 against him). Best of luck with your plays.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where do you get the Power line matchup reports?

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by rolemand View Post
    Where do you get the Power line matchup reports?
    UNDER MLB go to Match up reports.
    The ML EDGE is the one w/ the * on it.. ( I just report report this )
    The Over / Under is what I personally pick and choose that I find an edge on.

rolemand

Thanks!

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    Had a good night yesterday.. 3 out of 4 straight bet hit and more importantly my parlay hit. Hope it continues today.

Power Edge ML
    Colorado

Over/Under 22-9-1
    Yank/KC=Over10.5
    Angls/Oak=Under8
    WhtSx/Det=Over9

My personal Parlay of the DAY.
    Yank/KC=over10.5
    WhtSx/Det=over9

Let's continue to win some money today.
    I'm Also ADDING Angels ML to my personal Pick for today. I am not feeling Colorado as a power Edge pick. I got the 1st half of my Parlay already.. Hoping it goes thru just like yesterday.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Braves by 3 tonight !!! The power edge to me is garbage as the dogs can only get the star . Where is the value in taking the Rockies over the Braves in GA TONIGHT , other than a plus line where you make more money than you put up with the dog ? Game by game basis , trying to get a repeat of the night before here wont happen . Tex wont get his 4th homer in a row in a Braves uniform but will be FACTOR in the Braves win . The fact the Rockies have been on a nice roll and are still in the race in the west is a trap and might make you think the Rockies can win tonight , I have the Braves -1.5 and am taking my wife to the drive inn with my laptop on my lap .

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    I have the Braves -1.5 and am taking my wife to the drive inn with my laptop on my lap .
    If you're going to the drive in...you should have your wife in your lap!

rolemand

well done!!

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by rolemand View Post
    well done!!
    Thank you sir.. Hope it brings us a good weekend in total just like last. So far Fri and Sat has been good.

EJandV

Braves roll !

Thanks Doc , thats what she said too , I had to get one 1 right today , wow , go Nats and W-Sox , if people really put $ on those teams I would hate to be riding in their car long .

EJandV

This is a teenage forum looks like . Focker is one too . Focker !!!!!!!!!!!!