Nice comeback yeasterday as I went 4-1. Only loss came in a Parlay with MIL over, but FLA OVER, MIL, WAS, and NYM (BIG$) came through nicely.

*Side note- I've been burned too many times with rain delays in FLA. Be careful betting the under in FLA, cause once it rains and teams go to bullpens, the over is almost automatic.

NYM(Even/-) Mets are a confident team right now, and Maine is great on the road. Need to get some stats on how they hit lefties, but Delgado may be the only casulty here. Lilly's seond half slide started last week, and I don't think he can get it done against these Mets. CH lineup has been quiet on this homestand, and I'm thinking that Maine and Wagner will shut them down. A low pricetag on a good road team with the best record in the league is hard to pass up.

WAS (-) They are the best last place team in the east!
But seriously, they are hot right now, and the lineup is cranking. Peniero is coming off an injury, and is not pitching well. Getting to the STL bullpen early is a REAL possibility. It's Maroth part II.

COL(+) Maybe a stretch, but do not underestimate the effect of no Renteria. Although I've had my days of not liking Edgar, he is a big part of that lineup. COL should be able to get just enough against Hudson, who is due for a subpar performance. COL has a tendancy to do well on the road vs. strong pitching, and before ARZ, ATL doesn't score runs for Hudson.

Lean LAD, but don't like the chalk. Considering TOR in the other league, but won't go there.

GL to everyone today.