TruWiseGuy
    TruWiseGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 games left please everybody play these games a HOT STREAK is coming!!!

1-0-1 so far earlier today w PIT U pushing and O's going going over 9.5. 4 to go with FLA EVEN & U 9.5 LAA O 9 SF U 9 expect at least a 4-1. . . .

Omnivorous Frog
    Omnivorous Frog's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Zito does not get his junk offspeed called for strikes he will get hit hard. I think his worst outing, and he has had a bunch of bad ones, was vs. Doggers. And Tomko reverted back to form after a couple of decent starts, getting rocked last time out. Would have to classify Zito as the worst aquisition as far as contract vs. performance this season. SF pen also gagged up again last night after the starter gave them a good start to blow. I think over, maybe first 5 over. Good luck on the rest. Bonds go or no go.

The current numbers on Zito are horrendous.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TruWiseGuy View Post
    1-0-1 so far earlier today w PIT U pushing and O's going going over 9.5. 4 to go with FLA EVEN & U 9.5 LAA O 9 SF U 9 expect at least a 4-1. . . .
    I like the Angels Under and SF over boss.. Good luck regardless.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TruWiseGuy View Post
    Congratulations on the Dodgers under and Angels OVER.. Good call.
    I lost that bet. But felt I needed to congratulate you.

Omnivorous Frog
    Omnivorous Frog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zito got all the calls, all called strikes from first inning on, actually was a large zone for both squads. First time in ages he did not get scored on in the first inning. And I think he had given up 6 or more runs last 7 starts. His success these days hinges on blue calling those breaking balls striles, if he has to hit the plate with his slider/slow fastball it is bp. A ton of called first pitch strikes for both teams. Last time out in SF he got lit for 8 runs. Now he knows how to pitch them better? Just walked in a run? I guess you are hot.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

nice winning night