rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Braves Under 10.5?

Right now I am really loving this under. I know both pitchers are not very good by any stretch of the imagination, however you cannot expect the Braves to just continually to hit the shit out of the ball, as they have the last 2 nights. Williams is 4-1 with an ERA of 2.81 lifetime against the braves and his last 3 starts ERA is a full run lower then his ERA to date. Another reason I like this under is because to many trends lead to the over in this game, the betting public is gonna be all over those numbers while also seeing the braves hit like they have in the last 2 games, they are gonna be running on this over like wild. The odds makers know this and I think they are listing an inflated line. I think this under has a great chance to fall under the posted total by a steady amount. What do you guys think?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not too fond of the total in this game at all, but I do like the Braves though.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone and there mother likes the Braves tonight with the over, however I will not bet with the public so I'm going crazy and taking this under. I would not be surprised at all if the Astros win.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rmcaj View Post
    Everyone and there mother likes the Braves tonight with the over, however I will not bet with the public so I'm going crazy and taking this under. I would not be surprised at all if the Astros win.
    6 runs in the bottom of the 3rd????

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    6 runs in the bottom of the 3rd????
    Oops 7..

trifectabx

oops 8..

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126