The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Capuano's losing streak will end today

That's right, I'm riding on Milwaukee today. I'm betting on a team that has lost their starter's last 12 starts in a row. Who's with me?

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

i could easily see milwaukee winning this game. i'm a big time met fan too.

Omnivorous Frog
    Omnivorous Frog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope, another L. One of the most incredible hit the wall trends I have ever seen.

He started on fire, 5-0, with them winning his first 7 starts.

So 7-0, then wheels fall off, car catches on fire and explodes, he loses next 8 decisions, and the team goes ofer 13 in last 13, counting today's as a loss, early. You just do not see streaks, and ever stranger reversals like that very often.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capuano major problems this year. I really felt this guy was gonna be as solid as Sheets too.

Omnivorous Frog

Many games last season he was close to unhittable. A lot of 3-4 hitters if I remember. A real under guy. Started off the same this year, and I thought would give Sheets a run for Ace tag. But he turned out to be an Ace alright. The Ace Ace kind. That Mets game was a major turning point, and he is hurt, so I guess he has an excuse to lose and his team to lose 13 straight starts. Even worse, they win without him. A winning team, what an anamoly.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell yea he was Mr.Under last year OF. That guy would get some of the worst hard luck losses I seen. This years version of Mr.Under is probably Matt Cain.

Omnivorous Frog

I ran the table on a couple of him and Anibal matchups, unders, team unders, first 5 and HRE. He had a midseason run with a nice sub.100 ERA. But now, he does not resemble that guy. I took a road loss on Guthrie today. First time that has happened in some time. Gave some back there. Should have faded Cap instead.