detriot/oakland

what happen to the tigers offense, cant get a hit out of a 5.30 era pitcher

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djeffectz View Post
    what happen to the tigers offense, cant get a hit out of a 5.30 era pitcher

trifectabx

2 INNINGS left for Detroit to WAKE the f-up...
    Wake up..

trifectabx

Bases LOADED 1 out. .C'mon give me some RUN's....

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a huge tigers fan but i've come to realize that we're probably not gonna win the world series this year unless we get our shxt together. Our bullpen isn't good without joel zumaya and even our starting pitchers have been getting rocked lately. Since that azz beating the angels gave us on sunday and the whole series, I'm not betting on any tigers games for at least a week.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    I'm a huge tigers fan but i've come to realize that we're probably not gonna win the world series this year unless we get our shxt together. Our bullpen isn't good without joel zumaya and even our starting pitchers have been getting rocked lately. Since that azz beating the angels gave us on sunday and the whole series, I'm not betting on any tigers games for at least a week.
    AMEN!
    I'm a tigers fan but lately they r a team to stay away from betting on them. Infact bet against tigers! 4get abt the world series, they can't even win 2 games in a row anymore.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    AMEN!
    I'm a tigers fan but lately they r a team to stay away from betting on them. Infact bet against tigers! 4get abt the world series, they can't even win 2 games in a row anymore.
    Yea I'm with you savant. But at least it's only August and theres still plenty of games to go. It just pisses me off they didn't make any moves before the trade deadline. Callin up guys up from the minors ain't gonna help much. I just really really hope Zumaya comes back this month. That would be huge.