krisinsd
    krisinsd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Orioles vs Nationanls - suspended - how did your book grade it?

I had mine just do a refund, even though i had the orioles who were up in the 6th (and the 5th). I thought should be graded a winner?

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Had the Bats. Should be a winner for you right past 5 innings

Otters27

Just checked. Jazz graded mine a loss

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The game is not over yet. It is suspended and will be completed on Aug 14th. The book shouldn't grade a loss, win or push. Just wait 5 more days to grade until is completed.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The game is not over yet. It is suspended and will be completed on Aug 14th. The book shouldn't grade a loss, win or push. Just wait 5 more days to grade until is completed.
    This is incorrect.

mtneer1212

According to BetPoP/YouWager's website:

When is a Baseball Game Official?

• For wagering purposes, money line winners and losers are official after 5
      innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4˝ innings.

If a game is called, suspended or postponed, and the Visiting team is leading, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning (any runs scored in the top of an inning, if the Home team does not make 3 outs or take the lead in the bottom of the inning will not count toward the score, and the score will revert to the last full inning).
    Monies will be refunded if the game is tied after the completion of the last full inning. Events do not carry over to a future date, only the runs scored on the date the game was scheduled (or more if the game continues past midnight) count towards the wager.
    For Run-Lines to have action the game must go either 8 ˝ full innings if the home team is ahead or 9 full innings if the visitor is winning. If, for example, the game goes 10 full innings, it is tied, and the game is called, suspended or postponed the game will be graded as a tie with the appropriate winners and losers.

They originally graded my Orioles bet as a PUSH - no action, but later changed it to a win.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33098

I have this freeplay parlay in the SBR Book . How is this graded ?

NBA
    MLB

MLB
    PARLAY (3 TEAMS) (FP)
    [727] SAN ANTONIO +3˝-110
    [951] BAL +1˝-110
    ( ACTION )
    [970] TEX -104
    ( ACTION )
    0.00 / 67.64

mtneer1212

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    I have this freeplay parlay in the SBR Book . How is this graded ?

NBA
    MLB

MLB
    PARLAY (3 TEAMS) (FP)
    [727] SAN ANTONIO +3˝-110
    [951] BAL +1˝-110
    ( ACTION )
    [970] TEX -104
    ( ACTION )
    0.00 / 67.64
    The BAL game will be graded as a PUSH because run lines need 9 innings to be official.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Refunded at Bookmaker. I was on Wash, so very happy the rain came

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33098

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    The BAL game will be graded as a PUSH because run lines need 9 innings to be official.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Bookmaker new rules 2020

Beginning in 2020, the following rule changes for baseball are in effect:

GAMES MUST GO 8˝ INNINGS
    All full game bets are official after 8˝ innings if the home team is ahead, or after 9 full innings if the visiting team is ahead. This includes moneyline, total runs (over/under) and Run Line bets.

ALL WAGERS ARE ACTION
    Unless otherwise stated, all baseball wagers - MLB, college, softball, and foreign pro leagues - are now “Action” wagers. "Listed Pitchers" is no longer being offered. This applies to sides, totals, Run Lines, team totals, first five innings and inning-by-inning props.
    *all wagers have action at the confirmed price. For example, if you selected a team at +200, but due to a pitching change, their price drops to +180, your bet is still locked in at +200.

POSTPONED GAMES
    Postponed games must be completed, with a winner declared, within these time frames:

• MLB and Dominican Republic: By 5 AM (in the time zone where the game is played)
    • NCAA, International Leagues & Softball: Within 36 hours of the scheduled start time, regardless of venue.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    Bookmaker new rules 2020

Beginning in 2020, the following rule changes for baseball are in effect:

GAMES MUST GO 8˝ INNINGS
    All full game bets are official after 8˝ innings if the home team is ahead, or after 9 full innings if the visiting team is ahead. This includes moneyline, total runs (over/under) and Run Line bets.

ALL WAGERS ARE ACTION
    Unless otherwise stated, all baseball wagers - MLB, college, softball, and foreign pro leagues - are now “Action” wagers. "Listed Pitchers" is no longer being offered. This applies to sides, totals, Run Lines, team totals, first five innings and inning-by-inning props.
    *all wagers have action at the confirmed price. For example, if you selected a team at +200, but due to a pitching change, their price drops to +180, your bet is still locked in at +200.

POSTPONED GAMES
    Postponed games must be completed, with a winner declared, within these time frames:

• MLB and Dominican Republic: By 5 AM (in the time zone where the game is played)
    • NCAA, International Leagues & Softball: Within 36 hours of the scheduled start time, regardless of venue.
    Yes indeed! When I bet the big chalk in baseball? I always use Bookmaker. I want a guaranteed 9 innings, and they deliver that with their 2020 rule changes

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    same here. i loved strasburg. so glad this happened.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

If the Orioles beat Stephen Strasburg and the Nats tonight, Strasburg would have the historic feat of recording two losses as a starting pitcher within the space of just a few hours...

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If the Orioles beat Stephen Strasburg and the Nats tonight, Strasburg would have the historic feat of recording two losses as a starting pitcher within the space of just a few hours...
    Wow nice find KLC