Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Players Will Look Bad If There's No MLB Season - Even If Justified

Former Atlanta Braves pitcher Tom Glavine cautioned Major League Baseball players that many will blame them if the 2020 season doesn't start because of financial negotiations, even if they are justified in their thinking.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

fuc'em

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I'm sure a lot of baseball player divorces coming soon. These guys arn't used to spending so much time with their wives and not their girlfriends...

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    I'm sure a lot of baseball player divorces coming soon. These guys aren't used to spending so much time with their wives and not their girlfriends...
    So true! These guys are probably bored out of their minds without the variety.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

especially during the summer they got their girls coming to the ball parks dressed all skimpy and eager to please and now they are home with their wife and kids almost 24/7

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i agree....... just split the revenue 50/50 or close to it........ i didn't click through but i saw some suggestion that tv ad sponsors are bailing on these unnatural, forced seasons.

i have wondered about people being cooped up in unhappy and/or abusive relationships.. or some of the ethnics groups that live communally (but most of the time, many of the residents are out)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

Americans overall are known pussies I’m so glad I’m Scandinavian Jew

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

if we have learned anything, it is that top players have far more influence on the league then any commish ever will outside of Dana white. Lebron is taking the reigns for the NBA. who will it be for MLB? Mike trout WE NEED YOUR VOICE.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

MLB players the biggest pansies of the 4 major sports

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    if we have learned anything, it is that top players have far more influence on the league then any commish ever will outside of Dana white. Lebron is taking the reigns for the NBA. who will it be for MLB? Mike trout WE NEED YOUR VOICE.
    Lebron has been paid for this year already of course he is gonna come out and say he wants to finish the season. Might be a different tune from him if his season hadn't started. Im not saying the mlb players or owners have a leg to stand on..fck them both but lets not act like Lebron or any other nba player is doing some great thing

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

its not about money bro its about leading the charge and standing firm as a leader in your sport. cant have Blake snell out here running his mouth. somebody tell him to sit down. we want Mike or Cody bellinger to speak for the game. your name must hold weight otherwise there wont be any accountability. the players will follow someone great, and thats exactly what baseball needs. A LEADER.