Bshark
    Bshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Leans - AC Get me back on Track

I don't think I could lose more if I tried. What am I doing wrong? MaybeI should go with more home teams?

1-5 -4 units yesterday
    22-28 -5 units overall

My early leans are: Reds, Col, Pirates, Jays, Brewers, Phills, & Dbacks

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like Colorado as well, not sure if I will play it tho. GL!

Bshark

Took Reds & Jays.

Bshark

Took Cards, Mets, & Braves.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Bshark View Post
    I don't think I could lose more if I tried. What am I doing wrong? MaybeI should go with more home teams?

1-5 -4 units yesterday
    22-28 -5 units overall

I noticed the one day you took the games I played we won some $$$ early Thursday I think but then you posted back and took another 4-5 games on your own, I think it is too many games to play per day granted on occasion I play 6-7 myself like sunday.

Someone told me once before I think it was EBONE if the games go cold try something like home dogs or tail a hot person for the time being until you start clicking again. This way if they are losing it isn't you picking the losing sides. Gambling takes a toll mentally both hot streaks and cold, sometimes it is harder or seems longer to break out of the cold times.

I can't make you play certain teams but I suggest you tail on whoever is on fire at the moment.

Also get strict with the games don't play games for the f\*\*k of it, did you ever notice onlooker and how he bets very very strict with his way of doing it never deviate from the plan for him it seems he rarely lays chalk, and I know it has been that way since the NHL season and a couple games a night, hard to win picking 6-7 games a night, I get lucky with the 5-2 6-1 9-1 nights but I might only get them once every two weeks normally 3-4 games for me last night one game. Also dogs where you can go 2-4 and still break even, f\*\*k the favs. Only some nights I see and like the chalk but most times I pass.

Last night many people posted it was a shit night for games but it didn't seem to stop many from playing 3-4 picks out of what 5 games.

Also f\*\*k totals. I don't know what else to say this all works for me but what is good for one person is not for another.

As for your plays I Like toronto and reds but I am only looking at 3 games tonight and might play none depending on the odds detroit being the other.

your plays
    reds +106
    rockies +103
    pirates +102
    toronto -120
    brewers +101
    phils +117
    arizona -107

They are at least reasonably priced but you need 4 wins to make money any combo. I know it is hard to cut games because you don't want to cut a potential winner but sometimes it is for the best.
    Maybe cut the negative odd games
    do you check home away record vs each other
    do you check teams BA past couple games
    do you check pitchers last couple performances or past performance vs current team they are about to take on.

This is the stuff I look at when selecting games, Acouple people here tell me not to put too much stock in pitcher and past performance vs opposition and to lay off the weed but it seems to work for me, again you need to find what works for you.

considering you are 22-28 - 5 units it isn't bad at all and their is plenty of games left. Of your 50 games how many were favs and what was the total outcome for favs only. RECORD AND UNITS won/lost.

Don't sweat it we can get the money back and maybe turn it positive.

WE JUST NEED TO FIND MORE AND BETTER DOGS

AC1318

Took Cards, Mets, & Braves.
    you took 3 teams 3 hours after you posted your leans that were not in your original thoughts of teams to take.

all negative odds -110, -166, -109, now you need to hit the mets and cards in case the braves lose.

what happened to your original games and what changed your mind?

Bshark

Thx Man,

My problem is that I always end up chasing my loses. I know i shouldn't but always fall in that trap.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-5 -4 units yesterday
    22-28 -5 units overall

The Power Line Edge picks are hot as a firecracker. Play those for small bets for awhile. Trifecta posts the Power Line Over/Under edge picks, I post the Power Line ML Edge picks.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

"get strict with the games don't play games for the f\*\*k of it".....that would make a good signature.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    "get strict with the games don't play games for the f\*\*k of it".....that would make a good signature.
    then drop it for yours

Bshark

I'm taking it as as signature to keep me focussed!

Thx guys!

Brian