Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time 7/31

Went 3-1 yesterday. PHILS over killed my perfect day. Gotta love TB and SEA. Here's what I'm looking at for today. As always, I appreciate all help.

STL (-) Seems to me that STL best pitcher on the road vs a terrible team should be an easy one. Maholm looked good in NY, and the PIT offense came alive, but this team is lucky to win twice a week. I think PIT will get one from STL, but not tonight.

HOU (+) Maybe a long shot, but the infusion of new players doesn't make a n immediate impact. I think TEXiera takes a week before he gets going, and he wasn't really going too much this year to begin with. Sampson is capable, and the ATL offense has a tendancy to be inconsistant. Still thinking, but I don't like ATL.

SF (+) Like STL, Lowry is the best, and so is Penny. But I feel Penny is due for a let down tonight, and I think this could be Lamar's night to tie. LA offense has been down, and I think Lowry will give up a few, but Lowry will keep them in it. SF offense came out last weekend. I look for it to continue.

ARZ (-) After a huge let down on Sunday, I think the heat returns to ARZ. SD is in a tailspin, and Germano has not been solid. The SD bullpen is not good either.

Lean towards NYM, COL, and I gotta take CHW. Mussina is not that good.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do disagree with your Houston play, but I am liking your Zona play.

Negataur

Thanks for the reply, BBD.

I knew it was a stretch, but I wanted feedback. I'm laying off this game. Going to see what they do.

GL.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

padres have the best bullpen in the NL

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by LUNT101 View Post
    padres have the best bullpen in the NL
    Not lately, though.

Negataur

I agree, LUNT, that SD has a strong Bullpen, but they seem to be blowing it lately. The starting pitching has not been good, and I think the bullpen is starting to get worked. ARZ is the hardest team for me to figure out, and SD has been good to me this year. I'm feeling that SD may be fading a bit.

I may just go STL, but I'm still considering ARZ and SF.

Also will go with DET. Verlanderman has got to be better that last time, and Haren is hittable.

GL.
    Last edited by Negataur; 07-31-07 at 03:11 PM.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Verlander is pitching tonight for Detroit, not Bonderman.

Negataur

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Verlander is pitching tonight for Detroit, not Bonderman.
    My bad.

I seem to get those two names confused. Thanks.