EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 7/29

Well, July can't leave soon enough for me. I've had another horrid July. For those of you who fade this thread, congratulations. One of these days, I'm gonna start fading myself in July. I have four today:

Colorado +100.....This is more of a fade of the Dodgers. I still believe the Padres are the best in this division (insert chuckle here). I really can't figure the Dodgers. They just don't seem to have any fire. They seem real bland to me. I'll take the Rockies at even money figuring they win this game to win the series. 1 unit to win 1 unit.

Minnesota +172.....I like this price with Garza. He has done very well in his previous starts. 1 unit to win 1.72 units.

Toronto +112.....I still think Marcum is a solid pitcher. He has struggled of late but I am hoping for a return to the mean against a ChiSox offense who struggles to score above 4 runs per game. Big banger on this one. 5 units to win 5.6 units.

Oakland +123.....Insert comments from yesterday. The Oakland offense continues to struggle but the Mariners starting pitching should be yielding more runs even to this anemic offense. I'm thinking a 6 run output out of Oakland today to get it done. 1 unit to win 1.23 units.

Good luck to everyone. I need Toronto in a bad way.

E

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I am with you on the Twins +180 and the Athletics +130.

Good luck today E.