LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

4-Dog Night for Friday

Reds +111 - Starting out with a small puppy, Arroyo is pitching well for Cincinnati, with five Quality Starts in his last six starts. The Cubs are hot, but they were blown out last night and Hill has been very erratic.

Nationals +167 - Sosa picthed over his head the first half of the year, and he is now coming back to earth with a 6.60 ERA and 1.53 WHIP in his last three starts. Bacsik allowed one earned run or less in three of his last four starts, and he should know the strengths and weaknesses of the Mets lineup after coming up through the Mets system.

Devil Rays +142 - Call this the ballsy play of the night. I just don't think Wakefield should be this price on the road, and although he has a great career record against Tampa, he was much more hittable his last two starts against them allowing eight earned runs in 11.1 innings.

Astros +140 - Peavy obviously is not right at this point in time, and he is an automatic fade at this price on the road until he straightens himself out.

I should add that I bet the first three games at 5 Dimes. I did NOT bet the Astros yet, as I may still get a better line. If I remember, I will update this post with the actual odds on Houston when I bet them.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 07-27-07 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Last paragraph

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way I can back the D'rays in that game LT, however I do like your Astros selection.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Good luck tonight LT. Not on any of those, but do have one dog for tonight. The Orioles +125.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

With you on the Os, looker.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I'll take it. Now if only I could have stopped after the first two.