djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Name some teams that you will never beat on

I remember last year I went on a losing streak cause the team I was betting on I lose and when I beat agaisnt them I lose still, these are the teams that I will never beat on...no matter if they are the big dog

3. Giants, this team is very unpredictable
    2. O's, God their bullpen sucks
    1. Royals, they can beat good teams and loses to sorry teams...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no team I will never bet on, though the Cubs are probably the one team I wager on the least. No clue why that is...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is something to be said for this, because you can sometimes develop a particularly good read on a team, or even a bad or opposite read on a team. Sometimes there's more or less to be read with various teams. In July I've had a tough time with Toronto totals and Florida in general. I'm ashamed to say, but unfortunately it's true, I've been pretty heavily on the wrong side of every Toronto home day game total in July it seems. I need to figure out why, and if it is significant.

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    There is something to be said for this, because you can sometimes develop a particularly good read on a team, or even a bad or opposite read on a team. Sometimes there's more or less to be read with various teams. In July I've had a tough time with Toronto totals and Florida in general. I'm ashamed to say, but unfortunately it's true, I've been pretty heavily on the wrong side of every Toronto home day game total in July it seems. I need to figure out why, and if it is significant.
    where the ****s my ganchnalysis?

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Interesting post. There is no team I would never bet on. I do tend to gravitate to certain teams at different points during the season. The only teams I haven't played a side on this year is Texas and Houston.

massesRasses
    massesRasses's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mostly the Twins, Royals and DRays. I'll certainly bet against them sometime.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Braves, Florida State Seminoles, Devil Rays, any team that has anything to do with Canada.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

As many of the others have said, never say never. Ganch brings up a good point in that I too will steer clear of games where I just can't get a read on a particular team of how totals go at a stadium. Last week, that was Wrigley Field for me. As far as sides go, I would say the Yankees are a team I do not bet on much because their prices remain so inflated as favorites. It's actually good strategy I think if you watch them and pick and choose your spot to get a payoff for the underdog they're playing - for example, taking a shot last night on KC and it paid off.