AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

how many people on ths forum

play 5 or more games daily faithfully no matter what.

just wondering

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

3 play per day max here. Most of the time it's 1 or 2 plays and thats it.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I'm usually somewhere in the 4-6 play range. All depends on what I like that day. Sometimes its one, sometimes its 12, but usually in that range.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like to play anywhere from 2-4 games on a normal day.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

for me sometimes none and some nights it could hit 7 but normally 2-3.

I ask since I see a lot of people post mutiple plays close to the 10 mark and was wondering if the play them all.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Not me.

I have before though.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    for me sometimes none and some nights it could hit 7 but normally 2-3.

I ask since I see a lot of people post mutiple plays close to the 10 mark and was wondering if the play them all.
    Yeah. I sometimes play none as well, albeit rarely. Although, it's probably more often that I play none than I play 8 or more. I honestly don't think you can be a successful capper playing that many on a consistent basis...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had to quit doing that many, it was breaking the bankroll with losses. What I do now is scope out the plays I like the best each day and start out with 2 plays. BetJam has these sweet virtual rolling wagers which work like if bets that I use for any others I might like to play. So basically, I am now limiting myself to two losses per day, but have the option to make several plays off the first 2 if I actually win.

I'd say on average, I probably make 3-4 plays a day.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    play 5 or more games daily faithfully no matter what.

just wondering
    I don't look at it that way. I handicap the games and play the ones I think have value. I guess my average is a little more than 5. I make more than 5 bets though because I play over/under and parlays of the games I am ML on. Lately my average has been more like 15 bets a day.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

8-12 a day for me! I have come to the realization that if I try to shave it down to the top 3, I have miscalculated, and screwed myself over as a result. I admire those who are adept at picking 2-3 winners a night! It's very difficult for me to achieve that!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not no matter what, but I almost always have a bet in some way on every game. With all the movements and angles, volatility, correlation, etc etc, there's almost always some way I bet every game. Of course the amount varies greatly. Sometimes it's just a token amount on a game, or it might be just a small 5-inning side/total parlay somewhere. But there aren't many games I don't bet in some way.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

When it comes to baseball, in my opinion, less can be more. In my own instance in seems the less I play the more I win.

If I can single out 1 or 2 plays for they day, break even or win, I'm happy. I hate reloading.

RJS
    RJS's Avatar Become A Pro!

My system and what I do seems to change every year but there is no right or wrong as long a the units are positive. Currently I'm like FOcker. It can be 1-3 or it can be 7-10. The more time I have to look at the board it seems the better feel I'll get and the more games I'll play.

As far as wagering goes mostly my bets will be the same dollar value (3% of bankroll) but sometimes if I really like a play I'll raise it to 5% of bankroll. Never more than 5% and I never lose that discipline.