JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Oak@Sea

Anyone taking Haren as a small favorite tonight? I keep waiting for Weaver to self destruct, but the guy has been decent most of this year. M's are averaging about 4 runs a game over the last four contests. Do they break out tonight or does Haren shut them down?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Weaver has been far from decent most of this year. But Haren hasn't looked good as of late either and the Oakland offense is anemic at best. If I HAD to pick a side, I guess I'd take OAK but it's just painful to watch them try to muster any runs. The last thing I want to do is lay wood on this team. So I'm laying off of it.
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 07-26-07 at 06:50 PM.

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm leaning under in this one.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game has too many variables to be a good bet on a side or total IMO. I believe OAK lost both Haren's starts vs. SEA this season and Weaver has had 4 of 5 great starts with one horrible one mixed in. Thing is, he could revert at any time. Also, the OAK offense woke up a bit against LAA ... so it's not like they're on donut patrol any more. I'd probably take my chances with the over here and hope Weaver sucks or take SEA as the dog at home, but again not real safe.

Bshark
    Bshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still see value in Haren at -115.