Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl, All The Time 7/26

Afetr a few days off, I'm back. Hope everyone has been on the winning side of things.

My plays for today are:

HOU (-) Rodriguez is better at home, and should bounce back after his start in PIT. Wells and the PADS are happy to get out of COL, but may be overlooking a HOU squad that can still win at home.

COL (+) Penny has not been too good lately, and COL is back to their high scoring ways at home. I look for COL to outscore the Dodgers today, and give the Dodgers a third loss on this road trip.

CIN/MIL OVER 9.5 Just feel that these low scoring affairs end today. The Cincy bullpen can be this good for too much longer. Bush's ERA against CIN in over 6.6 with a WHIP of 1.6. The CIN pitcher has gone Over 3 out of his 4 starts.

GL toeveryone today

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

penny is 14-3 against colorado and I also would look for him to bounce back here

I liked the over in cin mil yesterday, today????

wells stinks but is 2-0 vs them and rodriguez is 0-1 also hou has had trouble scoring and rodriguez to me seems to be playing a Shit load of games in some short turn arounds. I have not kept track and didn't check but I have seen his name pop up many more times it seems than before the break.