EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

OVER the Top - July 26

Finally a winning day, that's what happens when you stick to one play. F-ing parlays could have made me rich bitch!

TB-BAL +10 (-120)
    Another higher total, but two of our favorite incendiary devices take the mound in this one. Edwin Jackson for TB. The legendary EJ has seen his totals go over in 7 of 10 road starts. That includes his last start vs. NYY where he shut them out for six innings in a 14-4 TB win. Big #s find this man. On the other side is a man just this side of Jose Contreras in Steve Trachsel. Trachsel has been shelled for the better part of six weeks and despite good #s at home this season is in bad form heading into this one. If you need a sell on Trachsel, look at his last start - the A's hadn't show any life in over a week and touched him up for four earned in 5+ innings. Here's hoping he can do the same for the D-Rays slumbering bats. As the capper, his totals have gone over 5 of 6 day starts. It's an early game at 12:35 pm EDT.

**Flagging LA-COL as a possible over at night. Need to research it a little more, but just this play for now**
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 07-26-07 at 02:10 AM.

Bshark
    Bshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the Over, but looks to good to be true. It'll be Under

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

if the rays can get some of the men home the total should be good

they had a million chances to score last night but kept dicking around

EaglesPhan36

Indeed. I would not have taken this total at 10.5 by the way. There is a shot in hell one of these pitchers could do well today.

EaglesPhan36

Bingo bango. Even the 10.5 had no probs. I love Edwin Jackson and Steve Trachsel.