the1yankee
    the1yankee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3689

Boston Red Sox -1.5 wager graded as a LOSS AT 5DIMES

Im wondering if this is a grading mistake?

Had in a 3 tmr....1st 2 legs yesterday

Wnba Chicago -7.5
    Mlb NYY ov 5.5 tt

the1yankee
    the1yankee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3689

All bets were games played aug 7

4sees
    4sees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Their site (like most) states the following: "All regular season and exhibition baseball games are considered official after 5 innings of play (4½ if the home team is winning). If a game is called or suspended after 5 innings, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning of play – unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in that case, the winner is then determined by the score at the time the game is called. When betting on baseball totals or run-lines, the game must go 9 innings or 8½ if the home team is winning.(These rules also apply to all wagers on Live Betting Extra, Sportsbetting Prime, Sportsbetting Plus and Live Betting Ultra and Prematch Betting)."

Since game was called/suspended in top of 10th, 4-4 would be the official score. Runline would lose, and how about that, you can get a tie in regular season MLB (if you had the ML).
    Last edited by 4sees; 08-08-19 at 01:42 PM.

daddywarbux513
    daddywarbux513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

I know 5dimes is a reputable site, but me personally, would want to see if someone with KC +1.5 got paid out just for piece of mind.

Some of the offshore sites have some interesting rules man.

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

bet 365 also graded it as a loss for me