mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

3 BIG PLAYS for Tuesday 7/24/07

I got 3 plays for tonight that i really did my homework on. Im extremely confident in going 3-0 or 2-1 at the very worst. Padres/Rockies UNDER 9.5 2Mariners/2Rangers Under 10.5 Braves -125 Its gonna be a good night......GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mastercapper View Post
    I got 3 plays for tonight that i really did my homework on. Im extremely confident in going 3-0 or 2-1 at the very worst. Padres/Rockies UNDER 9.5 2Mariners/2Rangers Under 10.5 Braves -125 Its gonna be a good night......GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I like your attitude, but I'm not quite sure about these plays. The Pads/Rockies under I don't like at all. I'm going to wait for the lineups/weather to decided whether to go heavy or light on the over, but SD could clear the total all by themselves. And unless Young throws a CG, Colorado could pile on the runs in a hurry when the pen comes in. And I'm not convinced a shutout by Young is guaranteed either.

The Sea/Tex game, that's unclear, I'm waiting to see what happens in the first game.

The Atl pick I like, but I definitely don't feel as confident as you do about it. The Atl bullpen is shaky and extended here. If Hudson throws well and Morris gets hit, it should be ok for Atl. But if it's close at the end, SF will have the advantage. I did bet Atl myself, don't get me wrong, but I feel iffy about it, and I also bet the 5-inning line, which I like a whole lot more.

mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Well with Young on the mound for San Diego i think anyone would be a fool to bet on the over. Plus, the Padres aint got much of an offense. The UNDER 9.5 is a really strong play in my opinion, and the same goes for my other 2 picks.