consensusontap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Kansas City game text Alert just in

Play this game to go under for the complete game

consensusontap

Half way there fellas.
    Hope we can cash this one for a very nice run. Not keeping records so was wondering if anyone has been keeping record on these

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Not keeping records but nice to see these plays posted.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Not keeping records but nice to see these plays posted.
    U r right, actually doesnt make sense without a record, might as well play Wizzle?Laker plays...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by consensusontap View Post
    Play this game to go under for the complete game
    homer bailey looking like koufax out there.

consensusontap

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    U r right, actually doesnt make sense without a record, might as well play Wizzle?Laker plays...
    ???
    Confused at what your saying

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

What he is saying is that you should keep a record if you want to be viewed as legitimate! I don't understand people posting without record keeping.

And lack of time is a horseshit answer! One thread with records would be much easier.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    What he is saying is that you should keep a record if you want to be viewed as legitimate! I don't understand people posting without record keeping.

And lack of time is a horseshit answer! One thread with records would be much easier.
    Handicap your own games and stop complaining about the way posters conduct their threads. Why on Earth would you tail someone you've never heard of? I mean the general you, as everyone whines about this subject.

consensusontap

I am not concerned about being legitimate or really not trying to prove anything as the plays have done that already. Not mine to boast about but I do love to see people win with my posts that's all.
    I was just curious cause some people keep track of this stuff.
    This forum has been truly exhausting this week! Drama and opinions off the chart in here.

HilltopTony

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Handicap your own games and stop complaining about the way posters conduct their threads. Why on Earth would you tail someone you've never heard of? I mean the general you, as everyone whines about this subject.
    I do handicap my own games! I wouldn't follow anyone in here! I post on a different forum.

consensusontap

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    I do handicap my own games! I wouldn't follow anyone in here! I post on a different forum.
    Wow! Unbelievable. This is literally blowing my mind. So you stop by here just to give your opinion and not contribute or follow? Wow. I'm at loss for words

HilltopTony

Quote Originally Posted by consensusontap View Post
    Wow! Unbelievable. This is literally blowing my mind. So you stop by here just to give your opinion and not contribute or follow? Wow. I'm at loss for words
    Yes, I read several forums. Sports handicapping and wagering is a hobby of mine. I'm retired and enjoy checking in on various sites.

I understand you "want to be useful" providing picks from another person. I happen to believe that when posting on a forum, you or someone else should keep and accurate record.

There are many people who may mistakenly and blindly follow you based on what you say and not based upon your actual record.

I hope that I articulated myself properly that you can appreciate and understand what I posted.

RenoHightower
    RenoHightower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2688

Piss off outta here Tony

HilltopTony

Reno, I will do just that. I see what type of person you are if you don't care about ROI or record keeping. Lol

Itsamle
    Itsamle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2640

just ignore him Consensus, and continue doing your thing. but i think he was talking about keeping everything in one thread