Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl, All The Time 7/23

Not a good day yesterday (2-6), but going heavy on PHI and NYM made the day a light loss.

I originaly liked all the road teams last night, but upon sleeping off my drunkeness, I've reconsidered on one. Any thoughts on these are always appreciated.

FLA/ARZ- Can't figure this one out. Willis has got to be good in one of these starts, and the Dbacks I can't figure out. If anyone has any light to shed on this one, let me know.

LAD/HOU- Dodgers should win this one, considering they are one of the best teams in the NL. Houston plays better at home. Is the Honeymoon over for the young LA pitcher?

SD/COL- I think I like SD here. Denver may be what this team needs to score some runs. Maddux is due to be solid. I agree with some other posts about the over, but may just go small on SD. I don't think they will win this series, but should get this first one.

MIL/CIN- Mil has lost the last 10 games Capuano has started. That's crazy. The streak ends tonight. Harang has been solid in his last three, and is due for a let down. Mil is not good on the road, but my be able to win the series from the Reds.

ATL/SF- Flipped after last nights deflating loss. Smoltz will be good, and I should probably go with the under, but I think Cain could shut out the tired ATL squad, and I'm looking for 4 runs from the SF lineup.

I may only play one of these(MIL), unless some of you can help.

GL

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I don't trust the Reds bullpen at all to lay chalk with them even with Harang against Cap, who's just been dreadful on the road.

Cain could pitch a complete game gem, but who knows what to expect of the heartless SF team.