area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

yankees/royals game 1

Roger Clemens is 9-0 against KC since 1997 with an ERA of 2.83. Perez is 0-1 against the yanks with an sweltering ERA OF 15.43!! -170 might be heavy chalk for clemens but the yankees are an easy pick for this game.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas City is the toughest team in baseball right now and I think the Yankees hitters are complacent after getting batting practice against little league pitching the last several days. My money is on KC

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over KC in this one. This isn't the Roger Clemens of 1997 and this KC team is swinging the bats extremely well lately. Tremendous value with the Royals here though I'm waiting for a little Yankee push so I can get KC around +170 or so. The Yanks have played 13 games in 12 days since the All-Star break and are beginning a 7 day road trip with no days off. Not that fatigue should be an issue, but it does play a small role in me liking the Royals tomorrow. Add in the confidence from taking a series from the Tigers and i think there is tremendous value to be found with KC.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Kansas City is the toughest team in baseball right now and I think the Yankees hitters are complacent after getting batting practice against little league pitching the last several days. My money is on KC
    Wise words, IMO.

area51steve

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    I'm all over KC in this one. This isn't the Roger Clemens of 1997 and this KC team is swinging the bats extremely well lately. Tremendous value with the Royals here though I'm waiting for a little Yankee push so I can get KC around +170 or so. The Yanks have played 13 games in 12 days since the All-Star break and are beginning a 7 day road trip with no days off. Not that fatigue should be an issue, but it does play a small role in me liking the Royals tomorrow. Add in the confidence from taking a series from the Tigers and i think there is tremendous value to be found with KC.
    I agree that with the way the royals are playing that it would be good value to take the royals. I took them today against the tigers and won over 2 grand, but the yankees are killin the ball lately(i know it was against the terrible devil rays). But Perez numbers against the yanks are terrible and clemens is 9-0 against KC over the last 10 years. Perez is gonna get bombed against yankee hitters. Will be laughin all the way to the bank tommorow after the yanks win.. Even if I lose fxck it thats gamblin for ya.. Good luck to yall anyways.

area51steve

Easy money for me on this game. The stats don't lie. Roger Clemens old or not has dominated KC over his career and the yankees bats have been killin the ball lately. Easiest pick of the day..