curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I forgot to bet on Philly

&*$%^, I had Philly in all these complicated parlays, but forgot to bet on it on the ML. LOL

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

That's too bad. Prolly the most confident +200 bet I've made all season...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly was definitely my dog pick of the day. I would have never said it was the most confident +200 bet I've made all season (some of those Yankee games (before they started scoring 15 runs a game) were easier plays to make. But yeah, I felt pretty good about Philly today, though I didn't expect Durbin to be so strong... As a Groundball pitcher, his first inning was ominous (3 fly-outs to center)... But now he's locked in. Steady stream of GB's.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Philly was definitely my dog pick of the day. I would have never said it was the most confident +200 bet I've made all season (some of those Yankee games (before they started scoring 15 runs a game) were easier plays to make. But yeah, I felt pretty good about Philly today, though I didn't expect Durbin to be so strong... As a Groundball pitcher, his first inning was ominous (3 fly-outs to center)... But now he's locked in. Steady stream of GB's.
    I'm NEVER extremely confident betting against the Yankees. But yeah fading them did pay off.