LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It's an Underful World in MLB Today

I have no Sides today, but I did bet 5 UNDERS! (lines listed are what I got the games at)

White Sox/Red Sox Under 10.5 -115
    Rockies/Nationals Under 9 -115
    Astros/Pirates Under 9 -115
    Angels/Twins Under 8.5 +100
    Orioles/Athletics Under 8 +100 (I opted for this instead of under 8.5 -120, which was also available at the time)

Looking at the current lines, there was a big move on the Pittsburgh Under, which is now either 8.5 or 9 -135 (YUCK!). I think the Under is still a good play at 8.5 -110.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with all of these except the Angels/Twins one. It's arguable of course, both starters can be good and both lineups have been slumping, and the bullpens are good.

But, both pitchers can also get hit - Weaver in particular is much better at Angel Stadium than he is elsewhere where he is more vulnerable to the long ball. Both lineups, IMO, have been underachieving a bit recently, and are more productive than they have shown of late. And finally, not that it means much, but I wonder if they will use Nathan today as he has gone 3 innings in the past 2 days. In his career though, he has been a particularly durable reliever, I admit.

All in all though, I like the over (and at 8) more than the under. But it's arguable, and I agree with all the others.

I would also add Stl/Atl to this unders list.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took a shot at the under with the Sox-Sox at 10 (-105)

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

What an epic BJ by the ChiSox bullpen to cash the over in a half inning of work. Geeze.