onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    have u ever had 2 losing days in a row using your system?
    I'm sure he has, everyone has consecutive losing days at some point. It doesn't mean it isn't effective.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice to see babaoriley getting along with strictly.
    i almost wanted to label u with the name babaO'Whiney..but i guess i dont have to now

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Savant, I think the majority of the board members will tell you that I'm a pleasant enough guy. I wasn't whining or "hating" on strictly, but when someone comes onto a new forum and starts touting their service to the point where it's so in my face that I can't catch a breath, then you know, I decide to lash out a little. Strictly manned up to his losses and I have no problem whatsoever with anyone on this board. Clever with the Baba O'Whiney though...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

baba wtf why are u jealos of winners if u could pick winners urself u would never hate like u do what did the transexual tansvestite underage gay whore not give u what u paid for so ur taking out in childish posts? yes i can spell whore now cuz ppl PMed me saying how to spell it but whatever the point is dont hate. strictly can pick winners and ppl who know that will not abandon him ok yah so maybe one or 2 days are off but in the long run he wins. anyway whatever i will take my medication now so i can write sanely and intelligently and write a ganchalysis and give u winners for sunday

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for popping the meds.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Thanks for popping the meds.
    i think thats cue for you to take your meds too baba

First 12