whitesox choke

i apologize the whitesox are bout to blow it

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

bukvich mite be my new favorite pitcher

Sundram
    Sundram's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Strictly, give us a chance to play your picks for a week, ok? Don't let this baba get to ya.
    Sundram

P.S. Don't apologize for the White Sox call, cause it might turn out to be quite a good one!!
    Last edited by Sundram; 07-19-07 at 11:02 PM. Reason: One more thing...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sundram, I already offered a public apology in the "Blame (ME)" thread. What else do you want from me?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Even Okajima's giving it up now. BoSox are going down the shiitter fast.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

white sox

white sox 4-2!! this may be happening....

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Even Okajima's giving it up now. BoSox are going down the shiitter fast.
    rjt, I think I jinxed it when I posted that the "delcarmen-okajima-papelbon trio is just plain nasty" post in the other thread... My bad.

strictlywinners

we dont want anything else from u baba i forgive u. Just dont doubt my skills until u see the results. Early all the post i read were i never tail i dont know why i tailed this idiot and u continually stressed how u SIGNIFICANTLY lowered my unit structure.

Sundram
    Sundram's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

apology

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Sundram, I already offered a public apology in the "Blame (ME)" thread. What else do you want from me?
    I saw that. I don't get why personal attacks are happening on a board that could just be alot of fun, but it's childish. Glad to see you apologized, and let's hope we can all move on, strictly included!
    Sundram

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    rjt, I think I jinxed it when I posted that the "delcarmen-okajima-papelbon trio is just plain nasty" post in the other thread... My bad.
    I don't have any action on the game....just depressing the way Boston's playing lately.

Paps and Okajima are filthy, but I'm still not sold on Delcarmen. Great arm, but he relies far too much on his fastball. Until he learns to better control his breaking stuff, he's a liability, although certainly no worse than Timlin, Snyder and company.

My prediction: Red Sox win this game in the bottom of the 9th.

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    we dont want anything else from u baba i forgive u. Just dont doubt my skills until u see the results. Early all the post i read were i never tail i dont know why i tailed this idiot and u continually stressed how u SIGNIFICANTLY lowered my unit structure.
    Strictly, with all due respect, I HAD to lower my unit structure. Otherwise, I would have been playing something like 70 units on one day of baseball!!! I went with your same general ratio, but i can't be putting 70 units on one day of baseball at my standard wager. My wife would kill me and it isn't financially responsible. And no, I usually don't tail, but MLB has been very even for me lately. Occasionally, I'll tail Razz, just because I like his reasoning and i think along the same lines as him. Hell, I look at everybody's picks, then usually find the reasoning that's in line with mine and go with it. I just decided to tail you because you came out with so much bravado and I was intrigued by your system that has units from 2-22 being wagered on any particular game. I can't bet that much on baseball, so I pared down the unit structure and decided to trial-run you for a day, if you will.

MLB is the sport I'm most familiar with but least familiar with from a gambling perspective. I've only wagered on baseball for 3-4 years and it's been sparingly. I'm a football/hoops junkie on the wagering side of things. And yes, I do actually post my picks for those sports. I don't just coast along.

babaoriley

I don't have any action on the game....just depressing the way Boston's playing lately.

Paps and Okajima are filthy, but I'm still not sold on Delcarmen. Great arm, but he relies far too much on his fastball. Until he learns to better control his breaking stuff, he's a liability, although certainly no worse than Timlin, Snyder and company.

You see him more often than I do, but I hear and read good things about him. And from the little I've seen, he has the swagger and stuff to make him great one day soon.

strictlywinners

Well baseball is my worst sport Football is by far my best and baskebtall probably 2nd only reason why i take baseball is cause i dont like betting soccer tennis or golf and those are the only other things to take. as FOR THE UNITS TELL UR WIFE ITS LIKE INVESTING IN A STOCK SHE WILL UNDERSTAND THE NUMBERS DONT LIE.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

But the White Sox are bringing in All-Star Bobby Je ... oh, never mind.

WestsidePete

great ...jenks?? there's a 2 run homer in the waiting...they need one more run here...

babaoriley

and there you have it...

WestsidePete

White Sox win

wow...jenks came through....phillies lost only 1-0....indians won....I hope you guys had a good day...till tomorrow...later

babaoriley

That Padre Young-Bell-Hoffman trio is pretty much unhittable at home. But yes, strictlywinners had a good day, after all. Congrats.