robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Boston +140 huge

The Red Sox are winning game 3. This series is a mismatch - the National League is a complete joke. Buehler had a great year but it was a great year in the NL West. He won't bother the Red Sox at all with his stuff. Porcello is the Red Sox worst starter but he's still good enough to pitch well against an NL lineup. To see the Red Sox at plus money like this is awesome. Is there a chance the Dodgers can ride home field to get a win? Maybe but there's no way in hell the Red Sox should be underdogs.

Go with your head not your heart. I'm sure if you have no stake in this other than making money, your head tells you to go with the far superior team from the far superior league, regardless of home field.

4sees
    4sees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sox defense and entire lineup is solid, and yet it's their pitching that's even more so. Plus, agree that the NL this year was lame. Not likely Sale or Price will lose again, so even if LA takes home the virtual must win game 3 down 2-0, Sox ought to be wearing new rings this year as the -650 current series price on 'em appears.

To think even if Porcello has trouble with LA, Eovaldi is right there, and that's making your +140 look even better. Maybe if they won 1 in Boston, and J.D. was scratched you could see +140, but not on the verge of the verge. Not going to shut out the Sox, and LA has to find a way on that pitching and D to score somehow, and so easy to see LA getting swept which wouldn't that be extra joyous?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Win, lose or draw the Red Sox are +165 now which is historically comical, unless Koufax is pitching; which I cannot find here tonight based on my inside information Good luck!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Could have got +160.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are all on them Robby