Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All NL, All the Time 7/19

4-3 yesterday. Not bad, but not good either. Mets should have won that one.

Today,

Arizona (+140) Livan will be strong. The kid Gallardo is good, but the Brewers seem to find a way to lose the games he starts. Like I said yesterday, I think the DBacks will make a run in the second half.

Cubs (-170) Lilly has been good against weak lineups. Here's another one for him. SF got their game from CH to avoid the sweep. Going to be hard for them to win this one today at Wrigley.

CIN (+) Take 'em. Whatever their getting, take them. They are on a roll. Mitre is due for a bad start, and the Reds are hitting.

STL (+) Atlanta is falling into another offensive funk, while the Cards have found new life. Maybe it's Eckstein, or maybe the All-Star thing, but the Cards are looking to push it in a weak NL Central.

PHI (+) SD was lucky to get a win last night. Young has been solid lately, but hasn't faced an offense like Philly's in a while. Look for the Phils to just outhit the weak SD lineup.

Don't have reads on COL/WAS or NYM/LAD. My initial leans are WAS and LAD, but I'll repost later.

Let me know what you think.

Negataur

COL (+) Going with the hot bats here. Chico is good, but not great, and Jimenez should be able to easilty out pitch him. Look for alot of runs in this one. I think COL wins in the end.

LAD (-) The Mets and Glavine don't fare too well on the Left Coast. Glavine seems to do well in LA, but Lowe has the upper hand. LA will score just enough runs to win this one.

My favs for today are ARZ, CIN, STL, and PHI.(ALL DOGS) They may be the only ones I play. May put a small ampount on the rest.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I look forward to your feedback.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on your Az. selction bud. However, I can't back the Cardinals with Maroth at all. After pitching that gem in NY in his Cardinals debut, he has looked just awful.

Negataur

I hear ya, and I thank you for your response.

Maroth has been AWFUL lately, you're right. But, this slumping ATL offense may not be able to take advantage of that, and after yesterdays heartbreaker, I feel they will be a little flat.

I respect your opinion. GL today, and go DBACKS!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man I think we're gonna get F'ed on this Arizona game. WAY too many of us liking that one.

Negataur

Good call on the getting uckfayed with the Dbacks today.