pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Boston opens at -140 game 1

Is this a Fukin sick joke? Sale -140 against Kershaw you have to be fukin kidding me... dodgers take game 1 when the last time you seen Kershaw at +130...... clown shit

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Do you think the Red Sox should be underdogs at home?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Pure bait line.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Do you think the Red Sox should be underdogs at home?
    Nope not at all but -140 is not a underdog it’s a slap in the mouth I was thinking at most -120 Idk I could be wrong

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Nope not at all but -140 is not a underdog it’s a slap in the mouth
    What do you feel the line should be?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Well Verlander was +105 in game 1.

pilebuck13

-120 maybe idk

pilebuck13

You like the line? Idk it’s not like some random dude pitching on the other end

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

LOL, it should be -200 for the Red Sox. Kershaw is a penetrating playoff tomato can. The guy is a career choker in the biggest games and his nickname has been Clayton Manning for a while. The guy has a dead arm - he can barely hit 89mph with his fastball now. Sale is a far better pitcher in every way and the Red Sox are at home. In all likelihood, Kershaw is going to be tee'd off on in Game 1.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    LOL, it should be -200 for the Red Sox. Kershaw is a penetrating playoff tomato can. The guy is a career choker in the biggest games and his nickname has been Clayton Manning for a while. The guy has a dead arm - he can barely hit 89mph with his fastball now. Sale is a far better pitcher in every way and the Red Sox are at home. In all likelihood, Kershaw is going to be tee'd off on in Game 1.
    Hey clown go back into your thread and produce a fukin ticket
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave pilebuck13 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

robbypark

Is this a Fukin sick joke? Sale -140 against Kershaw you have to be fukin kidding me... dodgers take game 1 when the last time you seen Kershaw at +130...... clown shit
    Kershaw would be a slightly above average pitcher in the AL East. The Red Sox have lit up far better pitchers than Kershaw all season long.

robbypark

Hey clown go back into your thread and produce a fukin ticket
    Call me a clown all you want - the truth is the truth. The NL is a trash league. Kershaw is only great pitching against crap NL teams.

pilebuck13

Kershaw would be a slightly above average pitcher in the AL East. The Red Sox have lit up far better pitchers than Kershaw all season long.
    No they haven’t...look man have a opinion all you want but when you post a thread suggesting people pound a line let’s see the fukin ticket or shut your pie hole k

robbypark

No they haven’t...look man have a opinion all you want but when you post a thread suggesting people pound a line let’s see the fukin ticket or shut your pie hole k
    Yes they have, you idiot. Just in the playoffs alone they smoked far greater pitchers than Kershaw is. Sale would be an unhittable god in the NL. There are countless examples of this - take Jake Arrieta for example. Arrieta was a below average pitcher in the AL East and directly after going to the NL became a pitching ace. Zack Greinke was decent in the AL with ERA hovering around 3. He had a penetrating 1.5 ERA after joining the NL West. You can name many, many more. Kershaw and anybody else on the Dodgers pitching staff are much worse than the regular pitchers the Red Sox saw all year long.

pilebuck13

Yes they have, you idiot. Just in the playoffs alone they smoked far greater pitchers than Kershaw is. Sale would be an unhittable god in the NL. There are countless examples of this - take Jake Arrieta for example. Arrieta was a below average pitcher in the AL East and directly after going to the NL became a pitching ace. Zack Greinke was decent in the AL with ERA hovering around 3. He had a penetrating 1.5 ERA after joining the NL West. You can name many, many more. Kershaw and anybody else on the Dodgers pitching staff are much worse than the regular pitchers the Red Sox saw all year long.
    Robby I have a opinion I still have no bet a cent on the series yet maybe I will maybe I won’t but mr pound the line seems to only pound his pud put up the ticket

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

not sure u have noticed but kershaw isn't kershaw anymore

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

yea, Kershaw not the same pitcher as he was 3 years ago. wasted his good years. won that last start with a bunch of off speed breaking balls. Boston ML for me or pass. I truly think the Sox have a good shot at the sweep here

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    yea, Kershaw not the same pitcher as he was 3 years ago. wasted his good years. won that last start with a bunch of off speed breaking balls. Boston ML for me or pass. I truly think the Sox have a good shot at the sweep here
    Lol sweep idk man

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I can see Dodgers winning game one Kershaw last start and his 9th inning finish hopefully carries thru