fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Finally!!

Little worried bout beers 2marro, pen had to do lot of heavy lifting in this one..
    No kidding. Some interesting decisions by Counsel for sure. Why not let Woodruff pitch more than 2 innings? He looked sharp.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    What a shit beat for Brewers -1.5 backers. That's why I never beat -1.5 runs. Can't stand that shit
    Why the fukk would you play milw -1.5 when you could get nice plus money on the ml? Get what you deserve when you greedy. Should never play -1.5 lines on home team in a game w a low total anyways.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    No kidding. Some interesting decisions by Counsel for sure. Why not let Woodruff pitch more than 2 innings? He looked sharp.
    Hader for 3 was incredibly puzzling to me. Hard to knock him cause thus far every botton he has pushed been the right one. A-rod just said he still thinks hader could go a inning 2marro but imo hader started looking gassed in that 3rd inning so I would not be confident going to him again. Just hope he not making a mistake if this series goes deep, maybe he thinks he can end it in 4 or 5! Lol

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yawn... Not worried..... Batter is out

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    so do you still think dodgers can't win tomorrow?
    Never said they can’t. I don’t like milw chances nearly as much to tell the truth but I havnt dug into the pitching matchups, home plate ump, or anything else yet. I’d say milw will need 6 out of Miley to win, have to do some work to decide if I think he can give them that.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8423

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    What a shit beat for Brewers -1.5 backers. That's why I never beat -1.5 runs. Can't stand that shit
    Yep, on full tilt.

fecgp40

Hader for 3 was incredibly puzzling to me. Hard to knock him cause thus far every botton he has pushed been the right one. A-rod just said he still thinks hader could go a inning 2marro but imo hader started looking gassed in that 3rd inning so I would not be confident going to him again. Just hope he not making a mistake if this series goes deep, maybe he thinks he can end it in 4 or 5! Lol
    I dont see Hader going tomorrow. I agree he looked gassed in his 3rd inning of work. Brewers are going to need some innings from Miley tomorrow. U see the look on Kershaw's face when Woodruff hit that HR? LMAO.

2daBank

I dont see Hader going tomorrow. I agree he looked gassed in his 3rd inning of work. Brewers are going to need some innings from Miley tomorrow. U see the look on Kershaw's face when Woodruff hit that HR? LMAO.
    Yep, hilarious. Wasn’t a fluke either, he took that bitch for a ride!!

I’m thinking Miley will have to give them 6, now just have to do little work to see if I think he capable vs this lineup.

I suppose just cause hader was wearing down it doesn’t mean he can’t recover enough to at least get them a out or 2. Something else I’ll have to look into.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Agree

A breeer loss wouldn't b terrible for the series

For value betting it's brewers +120 or nothing

Goodnight

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Never said they can’t. I don’t like milw chances nearly as much to tell the truth but I havnt dug into the pitching matchups, home plate ump, or anything else yet. I’d say milw will need 6 out of Miley to win, have to do some work to decide if I think he can give them that.
    i remember you saying us guys waiting for game 2 to fade game 1 winner shouldn't take a chance against brews at home. i have no idea what way to go until i see the number. pretty sure i'm going a dodger chase as it will be 6 or 7 game series.

fecgp40

Yep, hilarious. Wasn’t a fluke either, he took that bitch for a ride!!

I’m thinking Miley will have to give them 6, now just have to do little work to see if I think he capable vs this lineup.

I suppose just cause hader was wearing down it doesn’t mean he can’t recover enough to at least get them a out or 2. Something else I’ll have to look into.
    Yes Woodruff absolutely crushed that ball. I agree it possible Hader can recover, but I still don't see him being used tomorrow. Personally I think it would be foolish.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Banker with the win!

2daBank

Yes Woodruff absolutely crushed that ball. I agree it possible Hader can recover, but I still don't see him being used tomorrow. Personally I think it would be foolish.
    I agree w that but we have seen in recent years teams willing to abuse their pen to go on a ws run. Tribe pen hasn’t been same sense doing it!

First ... 2345