JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Dodgers vs Brewers who wins the series?

Brewers 9-1 in their last ten games. Swept the Rockies in their playoff series.. This team is flying under the radar... Brewers have the home field advantage going in also..

I'm kinda picking them to win it all if they can get past the Dodgers... I'm a Dodger fan since the crib too.. I bleed blue...

Thoughts?????

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

This is tough. Dodgers are favored. I just gotta go with the experience team and that's Dodgers. Just walk Yelich and they are good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

5dimes down.. Betonline series odds... Copy and Paste will read funky..

Betonline -

Friday, Oct 12, 2018 - MLB Series Baseball
    08:00 PM 809 Dodgers Series Prices -163
    810 Brewers Series Prices +143

Bookmaker -

Series - Best of 7

10/ 12
    17:00

Los Angeles Dodgers
    Milwaukee Brewers

+125
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-18 at 12:02 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

dodgers and astros have better starting pitching that is why u will see a dodgers astros world series

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dimes back up - series price..

os Angeles Dodgers vs Milwaukee Brewers - National League Championship - Series Price - Best of Seven
    Fri 10/12 1809 Los Angeles Dodgers (Series) -150
    8:00PM 1810 Milwaukee Brewers (Series) +130

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I feel like brewers can get it done against the dodgers but lose to the Sox in the WS if Boston can get past Houston otherwise Houston will repeat.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I feel like brewers can get it done against the dodgers but lose to the Sox in the WS if Boston can get past Houston otherwise Houston will repeat.
    IDK? Is Kershaw up to par this year for his own standards, I don't think so? If he gets going yes the Dodgers will then be a very tough out.. With that considered I guess you should go with the Dodgers then... Their closer is a bit suspect this year though with Jansen also..

Tough call!!!! I do think the odds should be even for the series though considering the Brewers have home field..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Im hoping Brewers,I like the town of Milwaukee.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

From what I am seeing here its gonna be the Brewers winning.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The Brew Crew got this.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

World Series rematch from last year, except this time Dodgers win it all. Just don't tell lakerboy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    This is tough. Dodgers are favored. I just gotta go with the experience team and that's Dodgers. Just walk Yelich and they are good.
    Your squads main experiences are gettin bounced.

2daBank

Brewers. I have a brewers future tho so not betting the series.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Your squads main experiences are gettin bounced.
    This is just too much of a pitching mismatch to back Milwaukee IMO.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

I don't think it's Yelich the Dodgers have to worry about. It's that suspect bullpen. That is the only thing that will hold the Dodgers back. If bully pitches well it will be all over in 5 games. Big if though.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

This is just too much of a pitching mismatch to back Milwaukee IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    I don't think it's Yelich the Dodgers have to worry about. It's that suspect bullpen. That is the only thing that will hold the Dodgers back. If bully pitches well it will be all over in 5 games. Big if though.
    Let me clarify, I meant STARTING pitching mismatch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm gonna pass on betting the series even though I started this thread..

Gonna bet game to game and see how it plays out that way instead.. I do like the Dodgers in the home games in certain matchups..

2daBank

Let me clarify, I meant STARTING pitching mismatch.
    Yea but, brewers got so many stud guys coming out the pen!

LT Profits

Dodgers can neutralize that by having starers go at least 6 innings every game.

2daBank

Possibly. Still like brewers chances if they manage to be in games after the 5th. They have that Indians thing going from a few years back where it lights out if they have a lead, and still a ballgame if they trailing by a run or 2.. I think both series have potential to be really good tho so anything can happen.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

I have been saying this for 2 months now Milwaukee's bullpen reminds me of 2015 Kansas City Royals (Greg Holland, Ryan Madson Kelvin Herrera Wade Davis) If you were losing after 6 it was game over. Milwaukee is pretty much doing that 1 inning sooner and going to the bullpen after 5 IP This may go down as one of the most dominating bullpens of all time! (Jeffress, Hader, Knebel, Soria, Burnes)

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

there are 2 dodger teams, depends which one shows up, the 20 run kill you team no chance the other one and its a MIL sweep
    and I would not pitch to Yelich ever, he would walk the entire series even with bases loaded, walk his ass, period give the 1 instead of a ton

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    I have been saying this for 2 months now Milwaukee's bullpen reminds me of 2015 Kansas City Royals (Greg Holland, Ryan Madson Kelvin Herrera Wade Davis) If you were losing after 6 it was game over. Milwaukee is pretty much doing that 1 inning sooner and going to the bullpen after 5 IP This may go down as one of the most dominating bullpens of all time! (Jeffress, Hader, Knebel, Soria, Burnes)
    Agree and milw has a much stronger lineup than kc did!! Royals did have a incredible defense tho., I’d say year tribe went to ws might be better comparison with Hader playing the Miller role, absolute shut down lefty they can bring in whenever and get multiple innings! He gonna be a nightmare for doyers who don’t hit lefties nearly as well as righties! If Bree crew have a lead or even close going into the 6th it lights out.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

blew my stash on lad when their 3 bullpen blew 3 games in a row.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

That's how I'm looking it also....Brew needs to get through about 4 or 5 innings then let the bullpen do the rest. Not sure about you guys but that park sounds SUPER loud compared to others and may come into play at some point in the game. Thought I could get a +150 price on Brewers and will probably hold out to first pitch. Good luck in your plays...

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    That's how I'm looking it also....Brew needs to get through about 4 or 5 innings then let the bullpen do the rest. Not sure about you guys but that park sounds SUPER loud compared to others and may come into play at some point in the game. Thought I could get a +150 price on Brewers and will probably hold out to first pitch. Good luck in your plays...
    Gio has went 6 innings in every start he has made vs doyers in his career. Doyers been far stronger vs right handed pitching so crew having ability to start several lefties will really help them get to the pen. Doyers will be having nightmares about Hader for months!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gonna go with Kershaw and the Dodgers in this game 1 tonight.. I do think it's a bit of a dice roll though, Kershaw has been hittable this year at times.. He did pitch well last game and I'm hoping he's dialed it a notch now and will continue to pitch well in the playoffs..

GO BLUE CREW!!!!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

brewers hot

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I like how Gio matches up against the Dodgers a little more than I like how Kershaw
    matches up against the Brewers. That's what the stats say. Gio is highly motivated
    on his new team, this is high excitement for the city.. first time since 1982 on this level.
    Dodgers have been ultra-hot but perhaps due for a letdown game.
    So I like Milwaukee tonight, nothing large, basic bet straight up to win - then if they win
    I'll think about rolling that into Game 2. If they lose, I'm done with the series and the
    Dodgers will walk right into the WS.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Dodgers in 6. Brewers are hot and a solid squad but their starting pitching will not be enough to hold the Dodgers bats down.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Dodgers in 6. Brewers are hot and a solid squad but their starting pitching will not be enough to hold the Dodgers bats down.
    The fact they have several lefty starters will help them a great deal this series imo.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

walk Yelich win the series in 4

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dodgers lose with Kershaw on the mound tonight they probably lose the series.. Game 1 in my opinion is big here!! Best chance to steal a game on the road and Dodgers need to capitalize on it..

DODGERS!!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Agree and milw has a much stronger lineup than kc did!! Royals did have a incredible defense tho., I’d say year tribe went to ws might be better comparison with Hader playing the Miller role, absolute shut down lefty they can bring in whenever and get multiple innings! He gonna be a nightmare for doyers who don’t hit lefties nearly as well as righties! If Bree crew have a lead or even close going into the 6th it lights out.

strange thing about that banker is despite hitting numbers dodgers are 40-26(61%) against lefties and 60% of those games go under compared to 43% under against righties. those matchups are dodger type games scoring wise. now if you think the majority of games go to pen, i can see milwaukee in that sense. But if the starters of the dodgers are superior as they are on paper, they control the series.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

I like the Brewers chances here as I think the two offenses are about equal and the Dodgers may have the edge in starting pitching but I think the Brew Crew makes up for it with a better bullpen than the Dodgers. If the Brewers get to the late innings with a lead I trust them more to protect it than the Dodgers. Either way its going to be a close series and pretty exciting I think.